Got Nos?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yspeed

I'm just wondering if you guys run nos, and have you ever got pulled over by th 5-0's with it?

What's Nos???? Is it that energy drink????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you mean Nitrous?????
Nos is a brand.
I shouldn't be giving you shit..... Sorry mang
I think it depends where you live but I don't think Nitrous is legal on the streets.
Track only but I am not 100% sure.

i've used it on the steet while tuning.....its not legal....street racing is gay as fuck......take it to the track...trust me ive gotten put in jail because of it

round here its legal to have in your car but it cant be armed. you can have a full bottle but it cant be in the lines.

you caould have it but the lines that lead to the engine MUST be disconnected and let him know its for track only theyll fuck you if theyre dicks no matter what

Quoted post[/post]]
you caould have it but the lines that lead to the engine MUST be disconnected and let him know its for track only theyll fuck you if theyre dicks no matter what

same in texas......it can be in the car but not in the lines going to the engine

You'll have to check with all them Canadian popos, cause everyone who's responded to this thread is from the US.

Back