Got part for swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

I got the a/c bracket from magestic honda on your advice. What I got is a 3 in long cast piece with a hole on each end. Is this all I need to mount the a/c?

Sorry guess you need mor info. B16 Swap into 93 civic lx sedan

Sounds like you got the mount, you need the bracket. It has four holes for mounting the compressor, and bolts to the block. The piece I am thinking you have is the rubber mount that bolts to the end of the bracket, and then to the underside of the chassis.

Also you'll need the P54 bracket, not the P30, and you'll need all the small parts that go with it to mount and adjust the compressor, and pulley.

OK, Where do I get that stuff. I got the a/c bracket from Majestic honda for a 94 delsol V-TEC as instructed on this site.

I found a compressor bracket under Engine mounts. Is this what I am looking for?

Hey thanks for your help. I think that I found what I am looking for. The down side is that on majestics site, you don't know the honda P/N until you have bought the part.

Originally posted by friz@Oct 30 2004, 07:24 PM
Hey thanks for your help. I think that I found what I am looking for. The down side is that on majestics site, you don't know the honda P/N until you have bought the part.
[post=409620]Quoted post[/post]​

You need part #1

13SR20_J25.gif

And from here you need...

13SR20_E1002.gif

Hey, thanks a lot this will help me a great deal.

If you want to save some money you can use the P7J 97 crv ac mount. It's half the price of the P54 mount. All the compressor holes mount up. The part #is 38930-P7J-000.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Nov 9 2004, 09:10 PM
The parts wont transfer from the existing bracket to the new bracket?
[post=414364]Quoted post[/post]​

No the adjuster is a different system.

As far as dwnthehatchs bracket, you can use that and it should work, I haven't so I don't know for sure.

omg that sucks, but a/c is worth it.

I'm getting the bracket from hmotors, so I guess I'll have to order this stuff as well.
Did you order it friz?

I am waiting to get my engine and see what the forward RH mount looks like that comes with the engine. This mount is also the A/C mount on the diagram from majestic honda. My engine shipped last week so I should know soon.

Bad news the bracket that came on the engine has a different bolt pattern than my pump. JDM compressors must be different. Oh well I wont need A/C for a few months.

Back