Got Problems: Little Bit of Everything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bafbrian

I am helping a friend out who just the car back from Mainstream the other day, btw Mainstream,
goodjob.gif
on the fix, would have been screwed without that quick thinking from you guys on fixing that thing for Dwayne.

Anyway, its a 99http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35721926# with a gsr swap running a greddy turbo kit. 3 shops later and Mainstream is the only shop to do good work on the car.

Got the car to my house to work on it and after replacing the spark plugs (oil in the chambers), replacing the wires (old ones drenched in oil), and replacing the ignition coil, did i finally get his car to start again.

I got the running all day today but, it still idles at a little over 2k, the battery is getting killed by something (alternator ground ?), and now there is this annoying ass beep coming from the passenger side of the car.

Really need some help on this.

a beep from the <u>passenger</u> side?? since you have oil everywhere, maybe it's time to replace as many gaskets as you can. how long have u ran the turbo kit? previous problems? vacuume lines of course...; i'm just guessing.

here's a bump for ya. g'luck

Back