got rice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM is the new rice... i dont see how people spend absurd amounts of money on some of the shit they buy... most of it only for appearance (just like ricers) .. not adding to the performance of the vehicle..

...and in most cases hindering the performance...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sigh.

JDM is the new rice... i dont see how people spend absurd amounts of money on some of the shit they buy... most of it only for appearance (just like ricers) .. not adding to the performance of the vehicle..
keep it simple,stock appearing

:werd: .. a nice suspension, nice stock sized wheels, and an oem lip is all a car needs to look good

all that JDM bling is a waste of money in my eyes

all that JDM bling is a waste of money in my eyes
the funny thing is, japanese have a lot of aftermarket and specialty shops to get parts. they sell americans their stock stuff to buy upgrades over there. then laugh at us for buying all of their old shit to pay off all of their new parts.

JDM parts old or new are better than most of our shit brand new.

It's mostly because of a cultural thing over there in Japan, they're all about honor, and that means no garbage cars or any other products. Here in America, everything's about money, so products are getting made cheaper all the time with as many money-saving shortcuts as possible.

That's why I think JDM parts are the farthest thing from rice you can get. Unless you over do it completely like slanting your decals that you shouldn't even have in the first place because it only serves as a hit list for thieves :). If I was a thief I'd just scratch out the decals as I take out the part made by that manufacturer.

Last edited:
you cant say nobody knows anything about people theyve only interacted with on the internet..
just not much.
lol

Back