Got Rotas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uconn1150

Where's a good place to order rotas&tires from. Someone posted somewhere, not in this thread...gee nobody ever gets off topic, anyways...about getting a set of Rotas and Kumhos for like $600 from www.kiss-something?.com

Thanks for the help!

they aren't THAT bad. they suck... but are more than drivable on rain as long as you don't do anything stupid.

if you are going to be in wet weather and want a decent priced tire get yokohama AVS ES 100, i had them on my old jetta, and they were awesome in the wet and in the dry...

I've got some badass Potenza's on my car... S-03 Pole Position's... 195/50/15's RULE. ;)

I took a pretty good pic today of my little collection of Rota's... I'll post it up tomorrow sometime if I remember it. :spin:

Originally posted by B16+Sep 16 2003, 10:16 PM-->
Originally posted by DTEC@Sep 16 2003, 07:07 PM
kylemarhx
@Sep 16 2003, 09:51 PM
http://www.machiii.net ?
and you don't want cum-hoes. get some azenis.

azenis are HORRIBLE in the rain/inclimate weather.

it never rains in cali :D
i love my azenis, have yet to experience them in water though, i'm skurd.. :wall:

Aw c'mon... If I have no problems with my S-03s on the ice and snow, you guys can handle the Azenis in the rain!

:lol:

ive had a set of azenis, and in the rain they werent THAT bad, as long as you dont go too fast and dont to stupid shit youll be fine.

I really like my Kumhos, they have excellent all weather traction and a great tread life for the money. I wish they had better traction for launching, but with the miles I put on my car I still am glad that I went with them over the Azenis.

Back