Got Silvia?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Primer, "something" for wheels, and I would actually consider cutting the springs. Yeah, cutting them. If you can't afford the drop, not a problem - but that gap HAS to go. Good god damn man.

noah i agree. the rust is something i will be taking care of within the next month, before it gets a final coat of paint. i think shes going for 2-tone black/silver.
sr swap is easy. just gotta swap the steering rack. wiring is cake since im awesome at that.

steve, shes going to be picking up wheels after the paint. looking at either eibach springs, or some full coilover system ALA matt.
remember, the car is DD'd almost 350-400 miles a week. its gotta be comfortable for her, even though i dont give a shit :)

soon i want to do solid frame bushes, and adjustable links :)

AND A FUCKING SLIM FAN!!! i hate the clutch fan. since the front end got straightened the fan shroud isn't fitting right. looks like it was chopped to fit the wreck.

Don't cut springs on a 240. They are too short of a coil to cut them.

If you want smooth ride, DO NOT put solid frame bushings or Spherical RUCA's, or anything like that. It makes it ride like a Model t, only rougher.

Dodge Shadow. 2300cfm fan for dirt cheap.

hold on to it for me :) if it works i'll take it.

well, finally shes ready. battery strapped down, EGR bypassed, car is cleaned out, headlamps and signals working, front plate bolted on. damn. didn't think it would take that long.

but i must say, it looks hawt. i got comments on it already :)

Quoted post[/post]]
SICKNESS!!!!!

i heart silvias.

:orly:

drift1.JPG

Back