Got some crap for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

First off, Only payment methods I can do are cashier's check, cash (if picked up), and money order. I do not HAVE paypal, so I can't TAKE paypal. I would not be opposed to getting it, however, if I had a serious buyer that could only use paypal.

Body panels - all are Frost White unless specified.

Fenders. Great shape, no dents, dings, or scratches. Passenger side is missing the small piece of body side molding that snaps in. Would like to sell as a pair.

Front bumper. Decent shape, could probably use a little TLC, maybe a repaint. Missing the stock urethane front lip.

Rear bumper. Again, decent shape. The black paint along the bottom is coming off behind the driver's side wheel well, but that's all for flaws.

I also have the unpainted rocker panels with most of the clips left in them.

I also have the stock seats (gray velour) in perfect condition (no tears, no discoloring or stains, virtually no wear.) that I would like to sell as a pair. They have all mounting hardware including the brackets and sliders.

Make offers - if anything needs shipped it is at buyer's expense (of course).

EDIT: PM me or email wavelengthdesigns@gmail.com

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 4 2004, 01:09 PM
First off, Only payment methods I can do are cashier's check, cash (if picked up), and money order. I do not HAVE paypal, so I can't TAKE paypal. I would not be opposed to getting it, however, if I had a serious buyer that could only use paypal.

Body panels - all are Frost White unless specified.

Fenders. Great shape, no dents, dings, or scratches. Passenger side is missing the small piece of body side molding that snaps in. Would like to sell as a pair.

Front bumper. Decent shape, could probably use a little TLC, maybe a repaint. Missing the stock urethane front lip.

Rear bumper. Again, decent shape. The black paint along the bottom is coming off behind the driver's side wheel well, but that's all for flaws.

I also have the unpainted rocker panels with most of the clips left in them.

I also have the stock seats (gray velour) in perfect condition (no tears, no discoloring or stains, virtually no wear.) that I would like to sell as a pair. They have all mounting hardware including the brackets and sliders.

Make offers - if anything needs shipped it is at buyer's expense (of course).

EDIT: PM me or email wavelengthdesigns@gmail.com
[post=398053]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have pics of the seats what car does the fenders fit?

I'll get some pics of the seats, and the fenders fit '92-'95 coupes and hatchbacks.

I'll take the fenders. Now.

White? Correct?

Sold.

Hit me up with a price on PM. These are exactly what ive been looking for...for the past year.

so what are those seats out of...year?

Last edited:
Dammit, this thread is 2 years old and some n00b posted in it.

And I really thought i was getting new fenders.

:rolleyes:

Back