Got some more glitter for the hatch today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
gallery_24518_164_1101176606.jpg

Skunk2 IM, bishes!!! And in case you were wondering, yes, those are DSM blue top 450cc injectors. w00t!!!

Closer and closer every day...12's by Crimmus, y0!

You are my hero, Will. I love you. Ill be using my Intake with 92-96 Prelude VTEC Injectors. Me = Happy4U. TODAY IS MY BDAY

Also note my ghetto-fab obd0 pr3 throttle cable bracket, die-ground to fit around the IAT sensor, so I didn't have to buy one from a 99-00 Si.

:D

ditch that ghetto throttle bracket and do it right. get the type r throttle bracket and throttle cable.

skunk2 way better than je(unless boosted) i like it , would like to find some blue top dsm's my self to ..

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 23 2004, 10:35 AM
ditch that ghetto throttle bracket and do it right. get the type r throttle bracket and throttle cable.
[post=421006]Quoted post[/post]​

No. :D

It works, and doesn't look too terribly bad. I bought a brand new 93 Integra throttle cable when I put the B16 in the hatch, and I am NOT about to buy a new one.

Function over form.

lol, its only 20 bucks for the bracket and the cable together. i just think it all looks cleaner, IMO. when i did my sk2 mani install i bought all type r parts from honda so it looks stock as possible. PCV vaclines, throttle cable and bracket, the whole deal. then i got the essentials like new injector seals and gaskets. its always a good idea to get those at the very least.

funtion over form but you painted your car before all the engine stuff? hmm... lol just fuckin with ya man, looks good.

I painted my car DURING the engine stuff

:D

And I only paid like $100ish for the paint, and I don't remember how much for the gun, and used the huge-ass air compressor at the old dealership, so I didn't spend that much...

Back