got some new modifiers! 1 crx, 2 delsols!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i decided to stop at Target on the way home and i found not only a crx, but 2 delsols! these are the only delsol die-cast toys ever made! w00T! im gonna be putting the delsols on ebay. but if one of you guys want them, PM me.

to give an idea of scale, the delsol is slightly over 3 and a half inches long. note the name brand parts and the level of detail in the interiors. they actually have metal springs in the suspension too.

s3fd16461d1f72.jpg

s3fd1650fe09d3.jpg

s3fd164d507546.jpg

s3fd1658bf1b44.jpg

s3fd165556dde8.jpg

the crx is getting painted white ASAP :D

Damn, that's some high quality shiat.

Bad ass, I think I will look for some.....locally.

sweet looking Modifiers Gabe :thumbsup:

i just bought this Ford Expedition made by DUBS tonite:

s3fd16aa0c0e0a.jpg

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 6 2003, 12:38 AM
sweet looking Modifiers Gabe :thumbsup:

i just bought this Ford Expedition made by DUBS tonite:

s3fd16aa0c0e0a.jpg

thats gorgeous!!! lol it doesnt lookt hat good in person.

Nice Gabe :thumbsup: too. I have a Mustang GT modifyers. :eek: :ph34r: :D

dam. those dub models are tite!

BTW, there are actually gauges on the modifiers dashes and all the lights are clear plastic, not just paint. also the engines are not that accurate though but you can actually install the AEM intake that comes with them.

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Dec 6 2003, 12:46 AM

BTW, there are actually gauges on the modifiers dashes and all the lights are clear plastic, not just paint. also the engines are not that accurate though but you can actually install the AEM intake that comes with them.

:werd: there really are the mustang has clear and red plastic for the lights :D

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Dec 6 2003, 12:46 AM

yeah the DUBS have full stereo systems with a TV, amps and subwoofers. it also has chrome parts and a wood grain type dash accesories. oh and the gauges on the dash are painted and you can kinda read them. DUBS are pretty detailed. :)

friend of mine got a DIY model at Hobby Lobby of a 99 civic Si...its detailed to shit...

even has shift linkage that you have to put on.

im thinkin' about gettin an Si DIY model, and finding a 96-98 LX, and putting the model B16 in the LX. maybe find some li'l plastic rotas...

that'd be so pimp. too bad i have the attention span of a walnut.

tamiya makes some really good models, but you have to build some of em by yourself, and they are REALLY detailed, ive got an unbuild WRC lancer evo VII in my room

that hot wheels Tunerz look awesome.

BTW
ive got an electron blue pearl civic zip-zap, with the first series F&F tuner kit fir sale $30.00

PM me if interisted

shit john (92b16vx) thats the one crx toy that i really want! cant find it anywhere :( it has wheels that look exactly like mine too...
s3e05155904544.jpg

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Dec 7 2003, 04:51 PM
shit john (92b16vx) thats the one crx toy that i really want! cant find it anywhere :( it has wheels that look exactly like mine too...
s3e05155904544.jpg

:eek: that looks fucking real!! hell i wouldnyt mind getting that too. you try eBay for that Gabe?? or even a hobby shop in your area??

Back