got some new shoes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
well used, but new to me.. i was in the market for a 14 or 15 inch mesh wheel and these came with tires with a lot of meat left on them.. cost a whopping $250 .. anyone know what kinda wheels these are?? i'm thinking they might be OZs.. not sure though

gonna sandblast them, polish the lip and do the mesh bronze

DSC02394.jpg

can anyone identify these wheels?? i'd like to find out the weight of them..

0184 A
6Jx14 H2
ET33
Ruote O.Z.

i've looked around a bit today and came up with nothing

Last edited:
where's the old skool wheel experts when i need them.. ?????

Interesting... I was just a slummin and I picked up a set very similar a few years ago.. Got them cheap but they were 4x98mm instead of 4x100.
The box stated 4x100 and didn't even think of checking them out. I kept taking them back to get re-balanced..(doh)
I thought of gettting them redrilled slightly but they're 13" but REALLY LIGHT.. Maybe less than 10#'s??
I'll try and see if they have any casting identification on them later tonight or tomorrow.
GOOD find. I likey.. What's the offset? After blasting them, smooth out the inside lip and have them powder-coated outside and POR-15 the inner(inside where you fill with nitrogen)

E

Last edited:
wow.. 2 yrs old... thanks for the memory.. lol.. these where jacked when my EG got stolen.. :(

Back