got something cool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Its my IM. Custom made LS unit.

S3010001.jpg

Thats all.

looks like an LS plenum welded to a GSR runners and flange.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Nov 17 2004, 12:51 PM
looks like an LS plenum welded to a GSR runners and flange.
[post=418316]Quoted post[/post]​

Captan obvious. B20

Where exactly did you get that? If you don't mind me asking of course.
I have been trying to decide on a IM for my LS for some time now.

b20 what? plenum or runners? even still if it DOES have GSR runners and flange, then it wont bolt to a LS head, which is what im sure hes using it for. and thats why i pointed it out.

Its a Modified LS unit. Its bolting onto my PnP'd 91 LS head thats going atop my 98 B20B Block and thats being held together with ARP head studs.

Pic of the FLange.

myIM2.jpg

everyone else can post pictures of shit they get (Civicous, Brians entire build was in the Members Lounge) and not be moved, why was this moved?

So that's the AEBS/Profesional Products intake manifold for the type r/b16. It fits a ls motor? I thought they had different flanges?

Originally posted by brian11to1+Nov 17 2004, 10:30 PM-->
Richie (teg92) from G2IC... Im not sure why he stopped using it, but my benefit.

I = Happy
[post=418526]Quoted post[/post]​
I now know why he isnt using the manifold. He went the VTEC route and bought he AEBS unit for his B16B head. Thus shipping my manifold in the AEBS Box.

sohcslammer
@Nov 18 2004, 12:58 PM
So that's the AEBS/Profesional Products intake manifold for the type r/b16. It fits a ls motor? I thought they had different flanges?
[post=418724]Quoted post[/post]​

NO, the Seller shipped the Manifold to me in the AEBS' box. Ill take more pictures if necessary.

Here is what the AEBS for a B16 Looks like.. (its mine)

manifold2.jpg

manifold1.jpg

manifold3.jpg

And I am going to pair it with this..
gasket1.jpg

Back