Got SpooM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
racegm.gif

raceblk.gif

I wonder how many infringement laws this violates?

I would definitely roll those rims over the 16's I have right now.

hahaha funnie shit, thats like fifa instead of fila. or air instead of nike air. or fony instead of sony, hahaha good stuff lates

Actually, i'm pretty sure that Spoon wouldn't be able to do shit. Even if it does copy Spoon, if you modify another brands name just by one letter, its still a different name.

Well, altho i love that style of rim, they all copied Rota slipstreams anyway, the copying of Spoon sports is hella LAME but i still love the style of rim and id way rather have that than my heavy ass FRD shitrims, altho id try my ass off to peal off that sticker if at all possible.

i hope you dont mean spoon copied rota, pretty funny and if you werent up close you couldnt really tell.

spoon and rota came out at about the same time, over here! just not in japan. also rota made a HUGE push with the wheel to get it used by everyone, spoon put it out and let people buy it, didnt really push it. not u look, any1 that doesnt have 18 inch "bladez" wants that style of rim. i sure do, but i was to stupid when i bought my rims to know anything good about rims. Also, whats the weight on the SPOOM rims? if they are lightweight who cares if they copied the name, as long as they perform just as well. just do some careful cutting and paisting and it will say spoon:)

the rota slipstreams are a copy of the spoon sw388(?) wheels.

ive seen those rims in the pics advertised in a recent HCI mag for a store called edgeracing i think. they also had the words "motor sports racing wheel" on them, but no spoom logo.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jun 27 2003, 05:01 AM
spoon and rota came out at about the same time, over here! just not in japan. also rota made a HUGE push with the wheel to get it used by everyone, spoon put it out and let people buy it, didnt really push it. not u look, any1 that doesnt have 18 inch "bladez" wants that style of rim. i sure do, but i was to stupid when i bought my rims to know anything good about rims. Also, whats the weight on the SPOOM rims? if they are lightweight who cares if they copied the name, as long as they perform just as well. just do some careful cutting and paisting and it will say spoon:)

i seriously hope you are joking around saying that spoon copied rota. Are you going to say that racing hart copied rota as well, and the same for enkei?

please :lol:

I think the "excel" center cap gives those away. If there anything like any other excel rims there heavy as Sh*t.

Most of the time when you see spoon rims, they dont have centercaps so if you take the center caps out of these, they would look very similar.

Back