got stabbed last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sloazcrx

we were hanging out w/ some friends we just met and they started fighting. my gf todd and i decided to go outside so they could have some privacy. then we heard the peoples the girl (kari) scream for help. todd and i ran in to see what was going on and found her laying on the bed holding her throat and crying. her throat was extremely red and her cheek was red from where he'd hit her. todd and i told him to lrave the room but he wouldn't listen and refused to leave. so todd and i grabbed him and forced him out of the room and into the living room and threw him on the couch. we left him there so we could go check on kari. when we got back to the room i saw josh open my kitchen drawer and pull out a knife. we shut the door to try and keep him out, he charged the door and broke it open and started swingin the knife at me. i put my arm up to block (if i hadn't done this he would've hit me in the chest) and he stabbed me in the arm. anyways, now i have to go in the morning to an orthapedic surgeon to see about having my arm operated on because he cut dow to the bone and severed a tendon. basicly, my left arm is useless right now and i can't even feel it. happy easter to me huh.

sorry about the long post and lack of punctuation, i'm typing with one hand.

cliff notes:

guy gets in fight with wife
she calls for help
todd and i step in and remove her husband
he proceeds to get a knife and run at the door and brake it open
starts swinging knife at me and stabs me in the arm

now i;m fucked because i won't be able to work, life doesn't get any better than this huh.

:withstupid:

The only real thing you can do is go through the legal system....unless you also wanna go to jail or somethin.

that's good for 40 grand with the right lawyer.

sue him, take his wife if shes hot.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 12 2004, 06:26 AM

The only real thing you can do is go through the legal system....unless you also wanna go to jail or somethin.

Hahaha :lol:

you can't get something from someone who doesn't have anything. we'll see though when i talk to a lawyer.

Dude that blows bro! sorry to hear bout your arm!Hope nothing serious is wrong. I say SUE TEH PPRICK!....and take his bitch!

matt

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Apr 12 2004, 06:36 AM
you can't get something from someone who doesn't have anything. we'll see though when i talk to a lawyer.

That is oh so true. The guy that shot me got off with a suspended sentence, he was minor at the time, and did some bullshit reform program shit. A lawyer said I couldn't even take him to civil court for compensation, because he got out of the criminal charges.

i don;t think he'll get out of the criminal charges because we have 2 other witnesses thar saw the whole thing. cops also have the knife with my blood and his fingerprints on it. they arrested him and from what i was told they charged him with assault with a deadly weapon and inflicting serious bodily harm.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Apr 12 2004, 12:48 AM
i don;t think he'll get out of the criminal charges because we have 2 other witnesses thar saw the whole thing. cops also have the knife with my blood and his fingerprints on it. they arrested him and from what i was told they charged him with assault with a deadly weapon and inflicting serious bodily harm.

get a lawyer...charge the fuck outta him. You got the evidence and witnesses...he's toasted...f0 sho

You might be able to get him on attempted murder if he was aiming for your chest.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Apr 12 2004, 12:52 AM
shit take whatever the mofo has, make his life hell!!!!!

i intend to.....he fucked me, now it's my turn to fuck him. my arm will heal, this shit will never leave him.

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 12 2004, 12:56 AM
You might be able to get him on attempted murder if he was aiming for your chest.

one of the sherriffs said the same thing, but it would be hard to make it stick. our legal system sucks.

my gf todd and i decided to go outside

your gf todd?

bahhahahhaha
sorry, couldn;t resist
that sucks man
and even if he has nothing have his wages garnished :)
nice check every week for ya for doing nothing, well getting stabbed, but otherwise doing nothing
hope it heals fast
and your arm is gonna hurt soo sooo sooo bad when they stretch that tendon back to reattach it
and don't use your arm for as long as they say or it will rip apart again, trust me :(

thanks guys for the get well wishes. i'm off to the orthapedic surgeon at 11 and will find out what they say.

That is teh fuckin gayest shit ever man. Damn, hope that shit gets better soon. Definetly take that fucktard to court, and ()\/\/|\| his ass!!!

Good luck. Hopefully the surgery goes well.

Defently fuck the guy over.

Im sorry to hear what happened but thats what you get for taking matters into your own hands. Please dont take any offense to what I say, but seriously man, what were you thinking getting into something that has nothing to do with you. You should sue for pain and suffering, mental and emotional stress, loss of wages at least these three, also if you have a girlfriend sue for inability to perform husbandly duties... or "boyfriendly" if you think that fits better.

Back