Got summoned, but it was funny as hell,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 27 2005, 01:17 PM-->
@Aug 27 2005, 01:01 PM
Me and my girlfriend were seen in her truck in the back of an elementary school...:ph34r: Not by a cop though, just a couple walking by with their kids. :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post=546023]Quoted post[/post]​

Same here! lol.. We were shagging in the back of my s-10 in the middle of the elementary playground when a old beat up chevy apache comes flying off the road and right toward us! we jumped in my truck and hauled ass.. They chased us for a bit, but I lost em.. That was actually fun as hell... Still wondering why the hell they were chasing us though... :ph34r:
[post=546031]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, nice. Just to interrupt your sexcapade I imagine. That's funny. The parents just started laughing, but I don't think the kids knew what was going on. We were in the cab, and she was riding me like a champ, and I was facing the other direction. Then she just starts laughing and says "Oh my God". It was funny as hell.

i never got caught in the back of a car. didnt get caught in my friend's mom's room. i think im lucky that i have never been caught. i mean, one time i had sex in a car right outside my friend's high school graduation party.

Been caught by the father I met once before then. Atleast he was cool about it and said we just need to coordinate our times at the beach house better.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 27 2005, 04:18 PM
well my 1 runin involves stiches and painfull memories.
[post=546126]Quoted post[/post]​

i told you not to screw B's mom.

<singing>
Brian's mom has got it goin on...
She's all I want and I've waited for so long.
Brian can't you see?
You're not the admin of me.
I know I might be wrong but I'm in love with Brian's mom.
</singing>

B)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 28 2005, 02:41 PM
<singing>
Brian's mom has got it goin on...
She's all I want and I've waited for so long.
Brian can't you see?
You're not the admin of me.
I know I might be wrong but I'm in love with Brian's mom.
</singing>

B)
[post=546371]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

dude... for serious though... those gray hairs are rockin' man... and the way she walks with that bad hip of hers... man... nothing like watching her shake her flat ass for me.

the only time i was caught and is worth tellin about was my first time. easter sunday when i was in middle school. long story short first time, im in wiggle around a bit then im done. chill for a min then her dad wakes up to let the dogs out(like 715am). so i wait a min or two then try hopin out the window(first floor) cuz he didnt let them out yet. so as im out side bout to give the good bye kiss, then pops opens the back door and the dogs run out. now im out in the open and shes like hop back in so i try and hit the window sill and her dad hears me. so he runs over and pulls me in and calls the cops. so her parents were like call ur parents. so i tried callin 3 times and my sis hung up on me. so finally i get my dad and hes like ill there in a min and im like to now cuz if the cops get here b4 u they will have me arrested. so the cops come no dad then he strolls in a little later with wet hair cuz he took a shower first. so blah blah blah i got off(no pun) and never really saw the chick again. but oo the memories

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 28 2005, 04:29 PM
dude... for serious though... those gray hairs are rockin' man... and the way she walks with that bad hip of hers... man... nothing like watching her shake her flat ass for me.
[post=546412]Quoted post[/post]​

Me and MugenCRX and our friends joke about shit like that all the time. Only ours involves a mutant STD crab named Pedro formed from all of our mom's, and jumps between us all. (We came up with that LONG before Napoleon Dynamite, so the "Vote for Pedro" thing was extra funny to us.)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2005, 08:25 PM
if you hit my mom, i'm so sorry for you.

shit, my dad doesn't even hit that any more...
[post=546538]Quoted post[/post]​

yea he does... you just don't know about it. bwahahaha

lmao.

There was just a thread where I posted about my friends mom's husband accusing me and her of fucking, but i get accused of fucking everyone.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 29 2005, 03:10 PM
lmao.

There was just a thread where I posted about my friends mom's husband accusing me and her of fucking, but i get accused of fucking everyone.
[post=546885]Quoted post[/post]​

Make them wrong for a change. Maybe you won't.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 27 2005, 03:10 PM
i never got caught in the back of a car. didnt get caught in my friend's mom's room. i think im lucky that i have never been caught. i mean, one time i had sex in a car right outside my friend's high school graduation party.
[post=546069]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha, I've gotten head right outfront of my front window with my parents in the living room, when I was in my girlfriend's car...I also played with her.

I was getting road head for the second time this weekend, driving around lake wallenpaupack pa, and then I stopped on a side rode thinking no one would be there and I continued to receive my knobber and started to play with her and then a truck came down the road and was staring as they saw her head bob and ass up in the air and then a car pulled up behind us. ...that didn't stop her though, she's a champ.

i once was caught in a car... and i had the gumption to ask the officer how long he'd been standing there watching before he tapped the window...

not b's mom. It was the hell bitch. We were young and still in love, we often found it hard to get alone time other than my car. One fearful night see was bobbing away (doing a damn good job best to date),then out of the dark of the night, they arrived. Thats right two squad cars lights and all, car scream up in front and behind us. I jumped and kneed her square in the chin, she bit down HARRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! Well they let me off without a word begin said by myself I think the site of a man on the ground crying and blood softened them up. Five hours later i was heading home with six stiches, anti erection meds, and pain killers. That was the last time I received a blow job in a car.

Back