Got summoned, but it was funny as hell,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a bad experience while getting some head in a car.

It was like 3 years agp, we skipped school and went out into the mountains. Parked in the middle of no where. She was doing her thing and we were smoking at the same time...don't ask. She gets up to take her hit and knocks the end of the blunt. Guess where the cherry landed? You'd think I was insane if you saw me. I got out and started running around. Busted my ass trying to run and take my pants off at the same time. When I finally calmed down with the crying and panicing, I was left with a burn, my pants were in the middle of the woods somewhere and my boxers were around my ankles. It was only a small burn, but it left a little scar. :(

One time i beat off in my jacket while it was raining, and i kept saying
"Give me all you got El Nino!" from the storm's name.
(altho the story is true please excuse me, i am on pain killers and muscle relaxers)

One time i beat off in my jacket while it was raining, and i kept saying
"Give me all you got El Nino!" from the storm's name.
(altho the story is true please excuse me, i am on pain killers and muscle relaxers)

wow, you must be on some good shit...

LOL, When I was 13, I just stopped and did the dirty with myself in the middle of the road at 3 AM during a snow storm. I was WAY to drunk that night.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 30 2005, 12:06 AM
funny, but please don't reproduce. :ph34r:
[post=547122]Quoted post[/post]​

err.. yeah you must not know Star very well, do you?

hahaha... too late, slo mo. i have two kids. i'd tell the whole story, but to make it short, he just laughed and told me and my girlfriend to go home.

Back