1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got the 42" Vizio

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 92civicb18b1, Apr 19, 2008.

1. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I'll post some pics when I set it up later.... I really didn't need this TV either.

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

My ex had one too. She just loaded into her car and left.

In fact, just cleaned out the house today. I have a couch and a TV. nothing else. Broom swept.

3. 92civicb18b1

That's probably for the best though.

4. Celerity

Talk about a blank slate.

She took the cats last night, to my objection (OBJECTION OVERRULED!) but 4 people have contacted me about dogs that need rescued, so I was thinking about it.

Greyhound, Bulldog (85 lbs), Championship line Pitbull (95 lbs puppy), and a nice Boxer who's owner had a bad stroke.

5. 92civicb18b1

I'd go with the boxer.

6. Celerity

The Greyhound is only one that suits my personality. The Bulldog is my sisters, and she has new baby and it's like having a delicate baby in the same house as a rabid gargoyle - it's so big and stupid. The same for the Pitbull, it's my friend's but his new baby, his 2 year old and his 9 year old aren't quite conducive to having a huge dog around.

Anyway, my TV is now my $50 rear projection that I picked up from a tag sale. My house is actually quite artistic now.. It's a 2000 sqft joint with NOTHING IN IT but a chair and a TV.

More room to move the bikes indoors though.

7. 92civicb18b1

haha, yea i remember when my old apt. in CO was empty, then I filled it and went nuts, left everything in it and hopped on the next plane back east.

8. Celerity

Yeah, exactly what I did in Colorado too: Don't let stuff rule your life. That's why I'm not into owning the latest and greatest anything. I would rather staple $2500 cash to the wall and look at it than make out the finest details in Britney Spear's struck-match face. Celebrities look like worn shoes, just like you and I and I see no need to get that kind of detail in my bube-toob.

I'm even regretting building a desktop PC and not just getting the tablet PC that I want. Takes up too much damned room.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted