Got the 42" Vizio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'll post some pics when I set it up later.... I really didn't need this TV either.

My ex had one too. She just loaded into her car and left.

In fact, just cleaned out the house today. I have a couch and a TV. nothing else. Broom swept.

Talk about a blank slate.

She took the cats last night, to my objection (OBJECTION OVERRULED!) but 4 people have contacted me about dogs that need rescued, so I was thinking about it.

Greyhound, Bulldog (85 lbs), Championship line Pitbull (95 lbs puppy), and a nice Boxer who's owner had a bad stroke.

The Greyhound is only one that suits my personality. The Bulldog is my sisters, and she has new baby and it's like having a delicate baby in the same house as a rabid gargoyle - it's so big and stupid. The same for the Pitbull, it's my friend's but his new baby, his 2 year old and his 9 year old aren't quite conducive to having a huge dog around.

Anyway, my TV is now my $50 rear projection that I picked up from a tag sale. My house is actually quite artistic now.. It's a 2000 sqft joint with NOTHING IN IT but a chair and a TV.

More room to move the bikes indoors though.

haha, yea i remember when my old apt. in CO was empty, then I filled it and went nuts, left everything in it and hopped on the next plane back east.

Yeah, exactly what I did in Colorado too: Don't let stuff rule your life. That's why I'm not into owning the latest and greatest anything. I would rather staple $2500 cash to the wall and look at it than make out the finest details in Britney Spear's struck-match face. Celebrities look like worn shoes, just like you and I and I see no need to get that kind of detail in my bube-toob.

I'm even regretting building a desktop PC and not just getting the tablet PC that I want. Takes up too much damned room.

Back