Got the LS running for real

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 28 2004, 04:10 PM
I went to Advanced to get some Hex Nut Header Bolts... they dont care them in Metric the only way to get em was to special order them. They were only $10 for them to order it I have to order at least $150 worth of merchandice. How dumb?

/Rant
[post=438293]Quoted post[/post]​

You have to be kidding me.

Originally posted by darien234+Dec 28 2004, 04:21 PM-->
brian11to1
@Dec 28 2004, 04:10 PM
I went to Advanced to get some Hex Nut Header Bolts... they dont care them in Metric the only way to get em was to special order them. They were only $10 for them to order it I have to order at least $150 worth of merchandice. How dumb?

/Rant
[post=438293]Quoted post[/post]​

You have to be kidding me.
[post=438301]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope not kidding. At all... I think I'll check other places.

a lot of dumb shit goes on. I can get it wholesale if I want to take the drive but the people that work there are complete assholes, i mean u walk in and are gonna be waiting in line for like 20 minutes then get greeted with some big ugly dickhead. Then his lazy ass will take 15 minutes to get up and actually get your part. I mean its cheaper than any of the other places and that's where autozone, strauss and pepbosy get their special ordered item, but if you're not a dealer or don't buy a shit load of things they charge a little extra for the part.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 28 2004, 04:31 PM
a lot of dumb shit goes on. I can get it wholesale if I want to take the drive but the people that work there are complete assholes, i mean u walk in and are gonna be waiting in line for like 20 minutes then get greeted with some big ugly dickhead. Then his lazy ass will take 15 minutes to get up and actually get your part. I mean its cheaper than any of the other places and that's where autozone, strauss and pepbosy get their special ordered item, but if you're not a dealer or don't buy a shit load of things they charge a little extra for the part.
[post=438325]Quoted post[/post]​

A little extra and the drive might be worth it, theres no need to keep getting screwed buy the same people.

Ok. I need 9 header bolts 8mmx1.25 thread pitch. Let me know... Where do I have to drive, lol.

Back