got tickets today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikesphat

Well today is payday. So as usual i take the day off.. Well i get up and head on down to the atm to get my cash.. Well on the way officer dipshit decides to fuck up my day.. heres what i got.

37 in a 25mph school zone...methinks im gonna pay for this one.
Expired rejection sticker.. it says november and its good for a month... i asked him to just warn me and he said if it was just a month he would..lol its from nov 2001 damn cracked windsheild but anyway yea my wallets gonna get raped. i can prolly get the sticker one dropped tho.

ya, school zone is double fine

bend over and spell run

you're fucked

get a lawyer, they have connections with the judges. they can get you out of ANY traffic ticket for a few hundred dollars. if you go that route expect to pay around $350.

My lawyer got me out of these tickets that happened at the same time. i passed an off duty cop in a no passing zone, speeding, following too close, running a stop sign, and evading.

I think one of the things that saved me was the speeding, evading, and running the stop sign were dropped because the cop was off duty, in a unmarked civilian F150.

and on the expired ag, spot the guy at the inspection place $20 and he'll probably give you a tag.

School and construction zones are the worst... $350, if he woulda caught me at 1mile an hour more it woulda been $550. if I wouldn't of seen him he would have impounded my car and I wouldn't be here typing right now...

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jan 30 2004, 11:48 PM
get a lawyer, they have connections with the judges. they can get you out of ANY traffic ticket for a few hundred dollars. if you go that route expect to pay around $350.

My lawyer got me out of these tickets that happened at the same time. i passed an off duty cop in a no passing zone, speeding, following too close, running a stop sign, and evading.

I think one of the things that saved me was the speeding, evading, and running the stop sign were dropped because the cop was off duty, in a unmarked civilian F150.

and on the expired ag, spot the guy at the inspection place $20 and he'll probably give you a tag.

He did the crime, now he should pay. I don't care if you're late, bleeding, or have half your guts hanging out of your body, in a school zone YOU DO 25 FUCKING MILES PER HOUR PERIOD!

I sure as hell don't want to have one of my kids run down because some fuck nut wanted to cash his check 2 seconds quicker. Just pay that fine and learn your lesson from it.

hey man i know this road and every pebble and bump on it...37 isnt fast besides i drive around these kids everyday. and there werent any in sight beleive me i dont wanna run over kids..

and besides this is a highschool where ricers do like 80 on this road when they get out of school. its not like little sally 4 year old is skipping down the street.

I don't care if you know every pebble like the back of your hand, it's a school zone for a reason. Kids are still kids. End of discussion/arguement.

You said you were just going to pay it anyway, so just pay it.

I gotta agree with Revolution 8k on this one. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN in school zones. If doesn't matter how fast you are going, if you are breaking the law, you're breaking the law and you deserve to have the book thrown at you, ESPECIALLY when you are speeding through a SCHOOL ZONE. You NEVER know if Billy or Betty is going to run out in the street after a ball, or maybe chase a paper airplane in front of your car. At LEAST cover your ass by not SPEEDING thorugh that area.

Dumbass.

BTW, getting any ticket in a school in Tennesse is MANDATORY reckless driving charges. Good luck in court. :roll:

HAHA... Next time youll drive normal. After the 3rd or 4th ticket youll learn to take things slow!

shit this is my 34234823847 ticket... good thing i got my record swiped about a year ago.. pops+judge freind=cool

just fight it . ive got a couple speeding tickets. 1 was 35 in a 25 in a school zone i fought it and got 10 hrs of comunity service. also they usually cut all the tickets in half b/c they dont want to argue. good luck and slow down

Fuk that ill pay the damn thing b4 ill werk in the soupkitchen or wash firetrucks.

Back