Got To Drive My Dads Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

I know this is a honda site but this car is fricken bad... i got to drive it yesterday... its a 99 GTS VIPER VENOM 550, it runs high 11's ... its fricken bad.... well i was drivin down the highway with my dad and we get stopped at a redlight... well we see this Ferrari 456 Marinello... yellow... it was sweet also... well he revs up so i almost poped a boner lol jk... i saw that this was goina be a good race... well it turns green i stomp on it and roast the tires... he squeels them a little.. but then i regain traction then hit 2nd and fly past him bout 30mph faster then him... i hit 3rd and its all done from there... i literally smoked him... we slowed down about a mile up (i hit 150 whew it was fast) then he flys by a little while later and flicks me off. :fuckyou: .. i juss laugh cuz my dad got his car for 75k...!! and this guy paid well more... I know this should proly be under kill stories but its not a honda so i decided to put it in here....

another funny ass story...

I was crusin with my dad (him driving) same night, it was about 2am we were going down Bypass 4 in ohio... we get to a stop light and then a cop pulls up next to us (keeping in mind my dad is an old man, 50) the cop rolls down his window and so does my dad... the cop says nice car and my dad jokinly says wanna race and laughs ... well the cop looks around and there were no cars for miles.... so he says YEAH!!:thumbsup: my dad is like... your not going to give me a ticket are you? the cop was like naa i wanna see what that thing says... (cop was in a crown vic) well the light turns green... the cop squeels them and my dad juss putters along next to him till he hits about 40... then he floors it and squeels them and flies by the cop ... and we hit about 110... we slow down the cop catches up finally and waves and goes on... That is the coolest thing ive ever saw in my life!! a cop street racing lol... well anywayz i just thought i would like to post these and tell ya my stories lol
Thanks for readin
TJ

I don't say this about many domestics, but I'd drop my Honda is a second for a Viper.

Nice kill on the Ferrari. "FERRARI. More than you can afford, pal". :D

Drive on out to Colorado and give me a ride, would ya?

we need the "this thread sucks without pictures" smilie.. anyways, i'm not calling you a liar or saying i believe it. Gets pics of you driving it or something. GTS Venom and you own a honda.. big different.. not many of the "rich" boys dont go for Honda's.. at least, not any that i have met or seen.

yeah but im not a rich boy, my mom and dad got a divorce 5 years ago and i live with my mom who makes 11 an hour, and my dad owns a busniess and doesnt pay his child support... anywayz my dad took money from the company and bought the viper and now he filed for bankrupcy so i thought i would drive it atleast one more time... i dont care if u dont belive me... look it up if you want... my dads name is TED CASE, he owns PTC Transport in Ross Ohio. Im his son TJ Case... look it up

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 21 2003, 02:27 PM
kind of an elaborate story to make up, don't you think?

I never said he did.. did i? I said i am NOT calling him a liar, just not convinced to the fullest. It is elaborate, but the cars could be substituted.. i dunno, but that is why i said, i'm NOT calling him a liar, but i'm not convinced. There is a neutral boundary you can stand in.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 21 2003, 02:07 PM
we need the "this thread sucks without pictures" smilie.. anyways, i'm not calling you a liar or saying i believe it. Gets pics of you driving it or something. GTS Venom and you own a honda.. big different.. not many of the "rich" boys dont go for Honda's.. at least, not any that i have met or seen.

my dad drives a $50k bmw, i drive a $1200 cx hb. not all parents spoil their kids.

My dad owns a new F250 supercab, 2 F150's, and a ranger..my mom has a 2002 Ford Mustang and is about to buy a camaro..i have a piece of crap '97 Civic DX...i seriously doubt my car is representative of our family's financial status....too bad, eh? but i wouldnt' trade my car for anything...well maybe a HB or crx.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Apr 21 2003, 02:07 PM
we need the "this thread sucks without pictures" smilie...

postpics.gif

my friends dad just bought his 2nd motorcycle he got a Honda VTX 1800(1800 cc's for the love of god! thats more than my civic has!)he also has a GSXR 1100 :thumbsup:

Ya the cops in Branson will mess around and race you, there cool for cops.

my dad drives a 97 chevy lumina, mom 2000 pontiac gran prix, i have a 95gsx....i'm not one to talk about money much, but my family makes well over 110k a year...some families dont spoil themselves

down in San Diego, one of the police stations has a built CRX that they bring to the stadium now and again and race it against local racers. i've heard it's painted just like a police cruiser. oh yah, and if you can beat it you get like a t-shirt or some stupid little prize.
not sure if it's going on, my friend told me about it like 2-3 years ago.

Id drop my honda for less than a viper...

Z06
C5
LS1 SS Camaro
Vector W8
Ford Lightning

I think thats close to the list...

Sti
EVO
G35

are just a few of the imports...

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 23 2003, 05:45 PM
down in San Diego, one of the police stations has a built CRX that they bring to the stadium now and again and race it against local racers. i've heard it's painted just like a police cruiser.

Get some pictures of that CRX man!!!
Always dreamed of seeing a CRX Police car..would be fucking nice!

I would not mind getting stop by that CRX :D Plus if it's a nice big tits brunette cop...that would be even nicer.. :D

Back