Got to love the weather.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Yesterday, sunny, 51 degrees. Nice enough for me to go on my first ride of the season on my road bike, in shorts no less. Fast forwards 12 hours, winter is back. So far, we have got maybe a foot over the past 7 hours and there saying it probally won't let up until tommrow at noon. Right now, there are steady 20 MPH winds with 35+mph gusts. I had to drive today so I had to get the 6+inches of heavy snow on my car off. I would finish on one side, and the other side would already have a thick coating on it. At times, we can't even see past our window because the snow is blowing that hard. This is crazy.

we had a very nice day of 50 degree weather, no breeze it was nice. Today its 40's with rain... and nothing but rain all day/night and probably tomarrow. Man, VAg Beach had 80's yesterday and suppose to be 90 today...

It's mid 60's here and damp as hell. Supposed to dry out tomorow bit - but they are saying snow showers and 40's by the weekend.

virgiania beach, i assume...

it was warm the past couple days here too upper 50s, low 60s... but then it started raining last night.
cleared up now, but still a little chilly

New England's caling for snow on Friday

lame

Looks like shit is gonna hit the fan later.
kccx.gif

Quoted post[/post]]
Yesterday, sunny, 51 degrees. Nice enough for me to go on my first ride of the season on my road bike, in shorts no less. Fast forwards 12 hours, winter is back. So far, we have got maybe a foot over the past 7 hours and there saying it probally won't let up until tommrow at noon. Right now, there are steady 20 MPH winds with 35+mph gusts. I had to drive today so I had to get the 6+inches of heavy snow on my car off. I would finish on one side, and the other side would already have a thick coating on it. At times, we can't even see past our window because the snow is blowing that hard. This is crazy.

wtf? huh?!? You're in Michigan? It's 66 degrees here with winds coming from the south in 35 mph gusts... wtf.

He's in the U.P. Look up Houghton on google maps, its up there. Around Lansing its been like 55-65, and no tornados anywhere.

Quoted post[/post]]
He's in the U.P. Look up Houghton on google maps, its up there. Around Lansing its been like 55-65, and no tornados anywhere.

werd, chicago is an 7 hour+ drive from here

Weather for tonight....

Snow and gusty winds will lead to blizzard conditions at times. Low 21F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. 8 to 12 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

You must be getting what just hit us last night and all morning. Saw a few lightning flash this morning going to work. Crazy.... Had rain right before it started to snow. Have fun man, got about 4-5" of snow with ice from it raining first.

yea we got hit with that storm this weekend and yesterday I went to denver and on the way home there was at least 20 accidents, 3 of them were roll overs and 2 trailers jacknifed. damn what a mess I never saw so many state popo's, sherrifs and city cops on the highway

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wtf? huh?!? You're in Michigan? It's 66 degrees here with winds coming from the south in 35 mph gusts... wtf.

7 hours later... and now it's 38 and the winds are still blowin... only now they're coming from the north.

Thanks for that, btw, Asmall...

Back