got to prison...for street racing....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf? god damn i hate shit seeing shit like this. you know,street racing is illegal ok fine take them to jail. The crap that the media and cops spit to the people is garbage!. Nos is illigal? used to to inhale? righhhhttt. all i saw was a bunch of ricers. ''i drive a ls-turbo-nitrous car'' woot woot. ohh and just because i decide to put a newer motor instead if keeping my blown 88 sohc. that means i stole it? cmon.
All i saw was ricers being idiots/showoffs. and import bashing.

by the way i only saw one jdm gsr in the whole video. the rest were ls motors. yeah their cars are fast. i did see alot of body kits and fart can though. lol fagots

hey airjockie where was this at?

closing down streets between 10 pm to 6 am?? thats just retarded!:lol:

"every engine here is stolen. 2 out of 3 cars have stolen engines" :rolleyes:

now if you dont mind, i have some nitrous oxide to go inhale.

right smack in the middle of CT....

lame, wheres the bashing of domestics that street race. Basically what they said is "honda" drivers with steal bigger better acura motors, then consult the instruction manual to swap them out to go faster. LOL riiiiiight

I guess they do whatever to get ratings up right?

If only CT had a dragstrip...then the kids can play legally, spend their money at the consecionstands, actually have timeslips to prove who was faster, and...well...hell....the roads would be a hell'o've allot safer....

Hey buddy, what-cha-in for?
I raced another car on the street...and ju?
Oh, I killed a few people...nobody important, just some kids that wouldn't let me touch them...
(o_O)

Airjockie said:
If only CT had a dragstrip...then the kids can play legally, spend their money at the consecionstands, actually have timeslips to prove who was faster, and...well...hell....the roads would be a hell'o've allot safer....

Hey buddy, what-cha-in for?
I raced another car on the street...and ju?
Oh, I killed a few people...nobody important, just some kids that wouldn't let me touch them...
(o_O)

The state doesn't make money that way. Tickets however, pay the bills.

lol they did that out here in colorado, trying to stop the crusing and now they give out tickets in westminster and longmont for crusing. but there is still street racing in Denver several different spots

That is the biggest load of shit I have ever seen - and I'm going to write some letters.

Because it's not what the people in the video say (3 out of 4 engines are stolen... oh give me a fuckin break) but it's the news. "If you are a spectator, you can go to prison". What a load of donkey shit. My lawyer would love that case.

I worked with City of Bridgeport guys a few years back to teach them about street mods (and fire department cutting through cages, safety harnesses and dealing with nitrous) and the police in that town took off with it right. They realise that these builds took effort and are the passion of their owners and builders - and compare them willingly with 'The hot rods of yesteryear' . Hartford, Meriden, Milford, and Danbury can tongue my rectum with that shit though.

Airjockie said:
right smack in the middle of CT....
I know you guys out there in CT know that 99% of that vid was complete bullshit. Now you guys see why Cali has such a bad rep. Cali is nothing like you guys see on TV or on the internet.

Is this reason # 213576541243 why CT sucks? lol j/p B

They took a shot of a Bosch Battery and a Neuspeed Sway Bar as "illegal" mods LMAO...and the car with the sway bar had a D15B2 lol

B16RacerN2NR said:
I know you guys out there in CT know that 99% of that vid was complete bullshit. Now you guys see why Cali has such a bad rep. Cali is nothing like you guys see on TV or on the internet.

They took a shot of a Bosch Battery and a Neuspeed Sway Bar as "illegal" mods LMAO...and the car with the sway bar had a D15B2 lol
Dude, that made me lol...
Az sucks too, and the ratio here is 9/8 cars have stolen parts/motors.

CT now? It's only a matter of time before all the crazy-ass liberals in MA jump on the bandwagon and start fear mongering about street racing. There was a bit of a scare last year in Lowell, where two kids actually died - but nothing as outrageous as a news documentary about it. I'm happy the cops around here - so long as youre not a douchebag - don't really hassle us.

WE as taxpayers in CT, should push for the state to set up or fund a dragstrip....it would only cost a few million,and they would start to see a return profit in a few years, and it sure the hell is a lot cheaper than having squads of cops on OverTime out patroling and harrasing the youth....even if the kids would have a free, safe, area set aside for them to do whatever it is they do...would sure as hell get them off the public streets and I bet they would enjoy it.

Get an old abandoned airport... (the state has a few of them, and they're not even around private land or towns)

Get about a mile of jersy-barriers, theres plenty of them laying around somewhere, some chain-link fencing to keep spectators away from the cars running, a christmas tree, (can prolly be found on E-bay)some old bleachers donated from a high school (or just stand and watch) a time clock, and the computer timing printer.

Charge or let it be free, and have the consession stand be vender out to the highest bidder. Have the drivers sign an insurance release form when they show up, and higher a time keeper and the insurance forms collector. Get the jail-inmates to come out and clean the place up once a week, and thats it.

Problem solved...

well i love how they want to stop the street racing but force everyone on to the stretts b/c they dont want you to sit in a parking lot. theres nothing to do around here unless you want to go to hartford to the bars.

B16RacerN2NR said:

You misunderstand... CT is this bad. I'm taking a ride around tonight in the Civ to see how bad it is.

I wonder if I'll get pulled over for my extensive, illegal and stolen mods :)

Celerity said:
You misunderstand... CT is this bad. I'm taking a ride around tonight in the Civ to see how bad it is.

I wonder if I'll get pulled over for my extensive, illegal and stolen mods :)

while you're out there, get them seats :D

I'm glad they are doing this.

street racing sucks. it's all a bunch of no-talent asshats thinking they are fast.

And did you notice, there were only like 2 white kids in that entire video? all the non ghetto dudes stopped going there 4 years ago cuz it got over run with section 8.

all the harftford shit is all the punk ass thieves and hustlah's.... and i hope they close that shit down.

Back