got to prison...for street racing....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx said:
well i love how they want to stop the street racing but force everyone on to the stretts b/c they dont want you to sit in a parking lot. theres nothing to do around here unless you want to go to hartford to the bars.

that's cool. drinking and driving is soooo much better than street racing.

all i can say is whoa. i wonder if the engines are stolen because the vins dont match or if the vin on the engine matches a stolen car. Hmmmm.

Ricers make baby jesus cry...

Sabz5150 said:
The state doesn't make money that way. Tickets however, pay the bills.
Exactly what I was going to say. But I do like Airjockie's Abondoned Airport idea. Hell maybe make it into almost a flea market, have vendors pay a fee to be there and make even more money.

I also agree with B, I'm glad there doing it. They are sucker punching the bad element of import modding. Because I bet the majority of these "bad-ass hustlahs" would still street race even if there was a track just because they are so "gangsta".

Not being a dickhead plays a big part in it. When I first started modding the Teg I would get pulled over all the time. I was respectful and had all my paperwork up to date and now they see me and leave me alone.

love how there were hardly any white folks... putting up a state/town run drag strip realy wont help much, you will still see the same dumbasses on the street.

there will never be a drag strip in ct.

they closed the last one in the late 60's and made some law or oridinance of some sort banning them.

id rather drink and drive then go to hartford and watch puerto ricans rev at eachother

Back