Got to Run an NSX Last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

And I pulled on that sucker..

He hopped out on me about a car because we did from a 55mph roll and I had to have it in 3rd.. By the time I was at the top of 3rd.. (95) I hit his door and hit 4th and pulled on him..

2nd time we did it from 50 and I put it in 2nd and bam nailed it I jumped right out on him and hit 3rd and kept pulling.. He gave me a thumbs up and went on.. I should have a Video up soon of it.. Sorry I am just kinda happy bout it needed to share the story with some others..

The I got the chance to run a 04 Cobra from a 15mph dig.. I was with him 1st and 2nd gear then 3rd he hopped out about a car on me and stayed right there. Then I ran a Supercharged GSR and ran dead even with him.. I am thinking its time for the 75hp Jets to go in, and really blow her up good :) ..

But I will have a video up soon and as always are videos are badass and this one will be too.. They just take time but look for it in the Auto-Multi Media section..

Peace.. From a Very happy B16 owner..

What tranny do you have?? How'd you pull on him with a b16 at 50 mph in 2nd gear? You drop it and instantly would have to throw it in 3rd.

I tried rolling up on an Acura NSX in Bristol, but he wouldn't engage :(...He looks like a younger guy prolly 29-30...dark skinned guy....He pulled up at the new D & D on route 6, i sat in my car and let him pull in front of me in the parking lot....he rolled out onto routet 6 and i flew behind him...He just didn't want to have any fun :(......

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 19 2004, 12:55 AM
What tranny do you have?? How'd you pull on him with a b16 at 50 mph in 2nd gear? You drop it and instantly would have to throw it in 3rd.
[post=365053]Quoted post[/post]​

I have a Y1 Tranny I can hold 2nd till almost 60mph.. Yeah it was just a Basic NSX.. Nothin special.. :blink:

hmmm........all good i guess then, I would have figured that the nsx would have taken you from a 50mph roll.......

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 19 2004, 01:28 PM
hmmm........all good i guess then, I would have figured that the nsx would have taken you from a 50mph roll.......
[post=365318]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought so also.. But when I started pulling back on him and then finally passed him I was about one of the happiest men on earth that night.. Definantly when you spend all your time on something a Money also on something and it ends up pulling on something like that it makes all the time and money well spent..

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Jul 19 2004, 02:16 PM-->
@Jul 19 2004, 01:28 PM
[post=365318]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought so also.. But when I started pulling back on him and then finally passed him I was about one of the happiest men on earth that night.. Definantly when you spend all your time on something a Money also on something and it ends up pulling on something like that it makes all the time and money well spent..
[post=365334]Quoted post[/post]​

I wanna see you try to out corner him in a slalom. :p

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 19 2004, 03:33 PM
:werd: thats what I was about to say. He'd wipe your ass all over the track if you'd take him on there. NSX = not drag
[post=365366]Quoted post[/post]​

He chose to play my game and went down.. Sucks to lose to a car that cost less to build then to license his.. But its a great achievment for me for someone who has spent alot of time fixing, tweaking, bolting, bleeding over this car.. And noone can take that away.. Its a great kill no matter what anyone says. Although Opinions are like assholes and everyone has one and sometimes they stink..

yeah, i know the feeling.

last race with my blue hatch I ran some fucking cocky spoiled fucker in a new "E46" M3, he wanted to run my buddies R but then my buddy pointed to me, I said what the hell...

basically from a roll I jumped out hard in front of the R and M3, by the top of 90mphs' I was about 1.5 cars in front of the M, and about 5 cars in front of the R, but the M3 was closing in quickly, so at 100mph I let off and later said "sorry, that was the end for the 1320 for me" he was literally shocked......loved it..

Back