1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got to Run an NSX Last night

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CarAudiophile, Jul 19, 2004.

1. CarAudiophile

CarAudiophile Senior Member

And I pulled on that sucker..

He hopped out on me about a car because we did from a 55mph roll and I had to have it in 3rd.. By the time I was at the top of 3rd.. (95) I hit his door and hit 4th and pulled on him..

2nd time we did it from 50 and I put it in 2nd and bam nailed it I jumped right out on him and hit 3rd and kept pulling.. He gave me a thumbs up and went on.. I should have a Video up soon of it.. Sorry I am just kinda happy bout it needed to share the story with some others..

The I got the chance to run a 04 Cobra from a 15mph dig.. I was with him 1st and 2nd gear then 3rd he hopped out about a car on me and stayed right there. Then I ran a Supercharged GSR and ran dead even with him.. I am thinking its time for the 75hp Jets to go in, and really blow her up good :) ..

But I will have a video up soon and as always are videos are badass and this one will be too.. They just take time but look for it in the Auto-Multi Media section..

Peace.. From a Very happy B16 owner..

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

What tranny do you have?? How'd you pull on him with a b16 at 50 mph in 2nd gear? You drop it and instantly would have to throw it in 3rd.

3. corvetteguy

corvetteguy Senior Member

I tried rolling up on an Acura NSX in Bristol, but he wouldn't engage :(...He looks like a younger guy prolly 29-30...dark skinned guy....He pulled up at the new D & D on route 6, i sat in my car and let him pull in front of me in the parking lot....he rolled out onto routet 6 and i flew behind him...He just didn't want to have any fun :(......

4. Slo86GT

Slo86GT Super Moderator

Bet it wasn't a Type S. ;)

5. CarAudiophile

I have a Y1 Tranny I can hold 2nd till almost 60mph.. Yeah it was just a Basic NSX.. Nothin special.. :blink:

6. unsivil_audio

unsivil_audio Ninja's pwn samuri's.

Yeah, lol, nothin special.

7. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

hmmm........all good i guess then, I would have figured that the nsx would have taken you from a 50mph roll.......

8. 1320Video

1320Video Member

Who cares?

9. CarAudiophile

I thought so also.. But when I started pulling back on him and then finally passed him I was about one of the happiest men on earth that night.. Definantly when you spend all your time on something a Money also on something and it ends up pulling on something like that it makes all the time and money well spent..

10. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I wanna see you try to out corner him in a slalom. :p

11. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

:werd: thats what I was about to say. He'd wipe your ass all over the track if you'd take him on there. NSX = not drag

12. CarAudiophile

He chose to play my game and went down.. Sucks to lose to a car that cost less to build then to license his.. But its a great achievment for me for someone who has spent alot of time fixing, tweaking, bolting, bleeding over this car.. And noone can take that away.. Its a great kill no matter what anyone says. Although Opinions are like assholes and everyone has one and sometimes they stink..

13. dveit

dveit Well-Known Member VIP

Great kill man! :thumbsup:

14. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

yeah, i know the feeling.

last race with my blue hatch I ran some fucking cocky spoiled fucker in a new "E46" M3, he wanted to run my buddies R but then my buddy pointed to me, I said what the hell...

basically from a roll I jumped out hard in front of the R and M3, by the top of 90mphs' I was about 1.5 cars in front of the M, and about 5 cars in front of the R, but the M3 was closing in quickly, so at 100mph I let off and later said "sorry, that was the end for the 1320 for me" he was literally shocked......loved it..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted