Got WHEELS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 3 2002, 09:52 AM
i get so sick of people putting rims on an suv. it is so ghey. The only points of suvs are to go off roading and towing, thats it. Those huge ass rims make that incapable of doing its job.

now how many SUV's do you know that actually go off road?? all the ones i have seen have been driven by yuppie ass women hauling kids to and from soccer practice. thats about all the hauling they do. and the only time they actually put them into 4 wheel drive is winter time when there is snow on the ground.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Nov 3 2002, 07:12 PM-->
asmallsol
@Nov 3 2002, 09:52 AM
i get so sick of people putting rims on an suv. it is so ghey. The only points of suvs are to go off roading and towing, thats it. Those huge ass rims make that incapable of doing its job.

now how many SUV's do you know that actually go off road?? all the ones i have seen have been driven by yuppie ass women hauling kids to and from soccer practice. thats about all the hauling they do. and the only time they actually put them into 4 wheel drive is winter time when there is snow on the ground.

that is why i hate suvs. If they r used in the right way (trail riding) then i think they are tight but if not, i think they are all :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

I really hate pulling up next to one in my oem hight sol and the top of my car does not even come to the bottom of there window. It scares the hell out of me

i think they look hot i mean it is not like he is planning to go muddin with that thing so why not pull some puss if you have the cash screw the weight i doubt that he goes out racing either

they might look good on a hummer or an escalade or excursion or something but that land cruiser isnt even close to pullin it off... it looks :ghey: IMO ... need a bigger SUV for those things

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 3 2002, 06:21 PM-->
Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 3 2002, 07:12 PM
asmallsol
@Nov 3 2002, 09:52 AM

that is why i hate suvs. If they r used in the right way (trail riding) then i think they are tight but if not, i think they are all :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

I really hate pulling up next to one in my oem hight sol and the top of my car does not even come to the bottom of there window. It scares the hell out of me

I still thinks its funny that the hood on my Blazer is higher than Brian's sol. I have to admit it though, mine has not been offroad yet. Getting stuck in my friend's Blazer late at night has not made me want to take it off road.

blazers kinda suck off road... i know a few people that have gotten stuck in them

I need a 5 inch lift kit but that would suck for daily driving for almost 3 hours a day.

look at the bling! does he really need it to say 26 inches and his tire size on his windshield?? is it incase he forgets???

I've said it before and I'll say it again
SUV = Stupid Useless Vehicle

i-1.JPG

i like these rims

and some company just put out 28"s

i measured a new Hummer H2 and found that you could put 36"s or 38"s on it with like 40 or 45 series tires

Back