Gotboostedvr6 garage sale always updated w/ new parts nj

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know .... but what else should I do because I can't find these things here. shiping would be around 100 $. I had buyed things from america and the shiping is around 100$. only if iti is ok whit you to send it.

PS. I like your signature :)

i dunno man ill check the ship rate to you and sell it but once it ships i want nothing to do with it unless it makes it back to my door step and ill refund you minus shipping rates ... i just dont want to get screwed

ok, you verify the price for the shiping and thel me. you can not be screwed because I'l send you the money first whit western union. and when you got the money you ship my pakage. but firt you have to verify the price for the shiping to know how much money to send you.
and about the sway bars , they have all the bushings and sistem to put it on my car? or I have to buy something else...

I know that you are suspicious about send something in europe, but you have no reason to be afraid if I send you the money first. It's a risk that I assume because I don't have any other source to buy this stuff. I'm not trying to convince you to send me the items, I just want to tell you the facts.

Thank you and good luck selling your stuff

I don't have a pay pal account. result --> no items for me :(

It's no problem...

Back