Gotta <3 technology...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
BERLIN (Reuters) - Fans of non-stop drinking may soon be able to cut down on time wasted ordering refills, thanks to a beer coaster that can tell when a glass is empty.

The coaster, fitted with sensors, measures the weight of the beer and sends a signal behind the bar when it's time for a refill.

Quoted post[/post]]
BERLIN (Reuters) - Fans of non-stop drinking may soon be able to cut down on time wasted ordering refills, thanks to a beer coaster that can tell when a glass is empty.

The coaster, fitted with sensors, measures the weight of the beer and sends a signal behind the bar when it's time for a refill.

Does it come with an auxillary speaker that screams "HEY WINCH!! GO GET ME ANOTHER FUCKIN' BEER!!"?

It'd be great for home use.

goddamn. Well bieng underage, i have tried beer. and i dont really like the taste of it. is it because as you get older, you start to like the taste or what? can anyone answer that? Is there some shit in beer that older people prefer? :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
goddamn. Well bieng underage, i have tried beer. and i dont really like the taste of it. is it because as you get older, you start to like the taste or what? can anyone answer that? Is there some shit in beer that older people prefer? :cry:

Its an aquired taste. The more you drink, the more you will like it. It tastes nothing like any other "ordinary" drink so it takes some getting used to. It isn't sweet at all, and everything else in america, if it isnt water, is sweet.

:werd: beer istotally aquired taste. i used to not really like it when i was like 14, but then i started drinking like a year later and now i love beer. thats about all i drink, beer, and gatorade. almost all other stuff sucks

cant stand beer i drink vodka tonics :)

Vodka tonics are probably one of my favorite drinks besides dank beer. Summit Extra Pale and Bells Two Hearted are my two favorite beers however.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Its an aquired taste. The more you drink, the more you will like it. It tastes nothing like any other "ordinary" drink so it takes some getting used to. It isn't sweet at all, and everything else in america, if it isnt water, is sweet.

Yes, but also, as you grow older, you lose taste sensitivity; so, things with sharp, bitter, spicy, sweet, etc etc become more mild in taste.

Magic Hat #9 and Killians > *

I work my beer tolerance up my freshman year but got alchohal poisoning one night and havn't been able to drink it since. I still drink anything else, just no beer.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I work my beer tolerance up my freshman year but got alchohal poisoning one night and havn't been able to drink it since. I still drink anything else, just no beer.
you like to replace o's with a's don't you? tylonal, alchohal...

I don't believe I would have ever caught that... even though it's spelled Tylenol. :)

That is one fucked up word... gets hard to say after you say it so many times in a short period of time.

Back