Graduation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
9 days and I'm done. 13 years and nothing to show from it either. =)

So all grad money can me sent via Paypal to fantomfire@hotmail.com

j/k unless you really want to. I'm hoping to get a little cash from my extended family to start saving up for a newer car. So long auto Accord.

shit...6 days and im done, but then i got the graduation ceremony on the 1st of june. im stoked :D

Just curious, what type of graduation?????????????? High School, Undergraduate, Graduate?????????

Milan

High school, hence the reference to sending me money. I still can't find a decent paying job unless I pass my CCNA test next week.

I'm out in a week also. Good thing because I hate high school. I'm going to UTEP (University of Texas at El Paso) to study Engineering in the fall. I'ts one of the top ten engineering schools in the country.

yeah I hear ya Prower, that CCNA shit's gonna be hard no doubt. Theres no way i can remember 2 years of information into one test. Costs $90 for one crack at it too, pretty steep, eh? :ph34r:

No, it's $125 here
I got the half off voucher for my first try, so i'm studying like mad so i don't have to pay the whole price on a second try.
And someone send me some cash <_<

Geez, so it would have been $250 if you didnt get the half off voucher? That's insane. Where you located? I'll be taking it in Middle Virgina, but not for like 4 more weeks. Thank God :D

CRX GUY It seems like they will let just about anyone graduate now. I don't think that you will pass english with your fine example of correct english use in your post above.

Congrats to Prowler and anyone else graduating

Originally posted by jeff@May 18 2003, 09:42 AM
CRX GUY It seems like they will let just about anyone graduate now. I don't think that you will pass english with your fine example of correct english use in your post above.

lol, :werd:

It's not just this post either, it's like 90% of his posts.
monkey.jpg

i graduate the 23th. last day i was at school was almost two weeks ago. graduating with honors in the top 10% of my class so i get my diploma first and i get to sit down and go to sleep soon after woohoo. Congradulations to everyone else for making it through to the end of their high school careers and good luck in the next years to come :spin:

Ok, well just so you know students also get money from graduating from post secondary institutions. I just recently graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Management & Marketing. Now I am off pursuing my M.B.A. at either Florida Atlantic University or Rollins College in Winterpark.

Milan

I received a lot more money for graduating college than I did high school. Milan that is cool that you are going for your mba. I am really thinking about it in the marketing field.

Back