Graduation

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have 2 and a half weeks left to graduate, im stoked, hopefully i will pick up some money for graduation. I am just happy that im graduating considering i used to be a bad student and never went to school so i failed freshman,sophamore and junior year so i did 3 extra years of high school this semester in order to graduate on time with my friends. HARD work, im talkin about 6 hours a night of homework, so congratz all.

-dan

Congrats soon to be either full time students or minimum wage desk jockies at telecommunication companies. Keep going to school, to be honest many people say that through out your life your always going to school. It could be at a college or introduction to your new occupation.

Thanks for the thumbs up on graduating and going back to school for my MBA. I just wanted to get any type of university schooling done with. I don't mind going back to school in order to get in touch with our yearly changing environment.

Oh, hatchboy, six hours studying a night is nothing. I have put in 24 hour sessions for many final examinations and mid-terms. It only gets worse :D but the parties get better.

Milan

i'm done with hs this tursday, graduation practice on friday, the real thing a week from friday.

had the "senior assembly" the otehr day, with pics of people throughout hs, and that shit made me realize how fast hs went by and how many people i'm not gunna see anymore

Back