Gran Turismo 4 coming out later this year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I am excited for GT4 to come out, all the screen shots I've seen look pretty sweet and they are adding a ton of cars and I guess new tracks as well

I think that was my one complaint about GT3 was that they really didn't add any new courses, but I still love the game. I'm going to try to finish it before 4 comes out. I'm not really looking forward to the enduro races though

Might have to buy a PS2...

But yes, I wonder who will :locked: this. :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 29 2003, 01:33 PM
Might have to buy a PS2...

But yes, I wonder who will :locked: this. :lol:

i got my finger on my imaginary lock button.
keep hitting it repeatedly, but nothing seems to happen.....

I just can't catch a break today can I?

seriously though, I just want to hear what people think about this game
I'm not trying to be a dick or anything

oh well

BTW has anyone played Gran Turismo concept? it looks like it would be cool but probably not worth getting a PAL version PS2 to play the game

Post some screen shots, I love GT3 and would very interested in gt4.

I am too lazy too look.

How does a GT4 discusion get out of hand?
bad question, a discusion about how good my grandmas chocolate chip cookies are could get out of hand

back to the topic though.....

I found some site that has a video of the game, but you have to register to the site in order to download it and I really didn't feel like doing so but I'd like to see some moving footage of the game if anyone knows where some might be

The guy at Game Stop told me it came out in November. I'm sick of spending $50 per game. Lower the damn prices already.

yeah, I'm not looking forward to the $50 price tag
I heard december for release date, but november would be cool

When was GT3 released? because I bought it about a year ago for $20, they should make GT4 $20 right away, maybe I'll just wait a few months and buy it used off ebay... that's what i'm doing with Midnight Club 2 ($25 on ebay), I've heard that game is great but gets pretty hard toward the end

Shit all I've got is good ol' PS1. GT2 is still fun though. I own all the cars so its fun to start buying those little ass 60 HP cars that are in Hyundai, or other wierd makes. they wont even hit 80 on a straightaway. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by seanjuan@Aug 29 2003, 02:41 PM
that's what i'm doing with Midnight Club 2 ($25 on ebay), I've heard that game is great but gets pretty hard toward the end

That's the hardest fuckin' game ever. The last 12 level were hard as fuck. St00pid game. I haven't played it since. St00pid game.

Midnight is the dumbest racing game ever right next to any Nascar game.. Auto Modelista is tight except some of the major rice factors.. you actually get to add a T-88 just to about anything thats turbo and performance engine swaps.. anyway, gt4 is suppose to have more cars and tracks than any GT ever made.. they might put Tsukuba in there.. i hope they do..and their redoing the physics so drifts come more natural and the rally is suppose to be on par with any rally game..Its so real that the their track times for GT4 and real life with an S2000 and DC5 R is only 3 sec difference margin with the exact same setup and road conditons.. I really hope they stick in some decent euro cars like at least an M3, some sort of AMG, or possibly a Ferrari...

i cant wait till i get it :D i love gt3 so i bet i will love gt4

on a shitty side note some ripped my gt3 off last year with my mem card and i was 85% done

GT4 is gonna rock.

They got firebirds and numerous other cars i WISH i had in GT3...

Did anyone notice they had a list of 500 cars a while back? Let me see if I can find that link.

...found it.

The complete list of cars.

Back