Gran Turismo 5 - I Gotz Mine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

once you get into a race, go into settings. then it should be under brake control, but i havent even touched it?

once you get into a race, go into settings. then it should be under brake control, but i havent even touched it?

Well yeah, if you go in to your garage and go to tune a car they do have it to where you can adjust the bias of the brakes from front to rear. I'm talking about in the tuning shop where you can buy parts though. There are no brake upgrades (bigger rotors, upgraded calipers, pads, etc.). It's like they just completely forgot that section. It just seems really weird that I can turbo my Civic hatch to 500 something horses and do a fully adjustable suspension but apparently I'm limited to stock brakes, lol...

So some very friendly folks at gamefaq gave (or is giving me) the Red Bull X1 and Formula GT. Now I have all the cars required to complete the game under B spec and A spec mode except maybe the Endurance since I havent gotten there yet.

Anyway, let me know if you want any car and ill hook you up starting next monday . ill be in vegas for the weekend.

to request a car, post on this thread and leave the car you want and your psn id. i can only gift 1 car per day so be patient and if you get the car from somewhere else; either change your car or post that you dont need it anymore. first come first service.

my psn: endlesszeal

cars that might pique youre interest (NOTE: ** = cars you will eventually win)
-Ferrari F40**
-Ford 67' Mark IV Race Car
-Amuse S2000
-Amuse Titan R1 GT-R
-Red Bull X1
-RUF CTR2
-RUF BTR
-Toyota Minilota**
-Bugatti Veryon**
-Lamborghini Gallardo
-Ferrari 458 Italia
-Honda NSX LM Edition
-Skyline GT N1 Gran Turismo Edition**
-Corvette ZR1 with Race Mod

endlesszeal i would be interested in borrowing a truck if possible? please? :)

subl1meromeo

also -

1293511386168.jpg

1293511333346.jpg

yeah i can hook you up with the dodge liarite i won and modded. it should win the truck events in both a and b spec. but i wont be able to get to it till next week if you can hold on.

no rush :thumbsup: and i will return shortly after.

ive been looking for 2 weeks through the used car list and just cannot get one!

no need to return it. you can duplicate cars by backing up your save file and then restoring it ;-)

let me know if you need a nascar too..... had to spend 500k on that stupid pos to do the race.

as ive said, post here for car requests and be specific.

this means you richieparis, i have no idea who you are and what car you want. and i will only reply to those requested on this thread.

ahh i ended up getting the silverado SST from the online dealership.

thanks anyways zeal and i repped you.

okay cool. lmk if you need any other cars.

these are the cars you need to complete extreme events:

-DTM car
-Nascar
-Formula GT
-Corvette ZR1 Race Mod (optional but very good for Like the Wind and American Muscle)

PSN = OMGAudiLOL

Have to TRADE:

- Calsonic Skyline Race Car 93'
- Buick Special
- Shelby Cobra (P)
- Ford Focus WRC (P)
- Suzuki Cappucino RM (P): All mods possible, stage 2 turbo and racing softs
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 : Tuned to around 1200hp, racing softs
- Mugen Civic Race Car
- Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
- Lancia Stratos Rally Car
- Ferrari F40 (P): Lightly modded with BBS LM-R's
- Jay Leno Tank Car
- Audi R8 5.2 FSI (P): Lightly modded, with wheels and metallic sprint blue paint
- Caterham Fireblade: Lightly modded, British racing green
- Audi Lemans 03' Concept: Modded to 680hp, racing softs
- Mazda Furai Concept: Fully modded, racing softs and custom tune for high-end races

WANT:

-Redbull X1
-Sauber C9
-Nissan R92C
-Nissan R89C
-Premium Supercars
-Super GT Cars

I also have a Focus ST, RX7, stock car, TTS and Mustang that will easily beat the new seasonal events.

I made one thats pretty simple and cheap, I play iracing and GT5 but like iracing a lot more. I got the 944 seat for free and the steel for about $50, it helps if you can weld.

Old Logitech G27 shown, I now run a Fanatec GT3RS wheel and Clubsport pedals with it.

30668465.jpg

29216790.jpg

the clutch in iracing does and its no joke too! if you dont properly shift like in a real car it wont let you go into gear. I havent gotten it setup for gt5 yet because I no longer have an H pattern shifter...need to get one.

This is my current pedal setup, for GT5 the braking is excellent with these and not very good on the G27 in general because there is very little resistance on the G27 brake.
97444617.jpg

A group of my friends and myself have some spec series we run in GT5 that have made the game a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah Fanatech club sports! Within the next two months I think I'm going to be investing in a GT3 ver 2 and the club sports pedals for sure.

Back