grand theft america

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
:bawling: :baby: :bawling: :baby:

when the fuck are these crybabys going to get over it .... he fuckin lost
fuck it its over

its not about who lost or who won....its the fact that bush is bringing down any economic activity going on today. I voted for Bush in the election and about 1 month ago i was laid off from my job. My grandfather was laid off from the same place that he worked for 34 yrs. b/c money issues. SO DONT JUST SAY FUCK IT! do something about it! im not bitching, im just stating facts. and the fact is we need someone to stimulate the economy, not some shithead tryin to fix what his father couldnt do! <_<

Still no reason to make up a war, when all it did was get 100's or Americans killed, and gas to 2.09/gallon.

hey i live in canada and think bush is a fucking retard but hey thats just me 2 cents

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 3 2003, 12:47 PM
war stimulates an economy it a proven fact

war only stimulates the economy for a short period of time...and then what about after it?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 3 2003, 11:50 AM
Still no reason to make up a war, when all it did was get 100's or Americans killed, and gas to 2.09/gallon.

2.09 a gallon??? Jebus. That is insane.

It may be over with and there is nothing that anyone can do to change the outcome of the 2000 election but we should not just forget about it. The best way to prevent it from happening again is too make sure the public understands what happened then.

Hmmm... ok, so people are upset that the election was handed over to a private organization for are count, but yet the source of the controvesial count is another indendent private company. Well shit, they must have cheated. People need to stop crying about ti already, he won, deal with it, and people get fired all the time. If it was a democrat in office, it would have been people in the military again, instead of civilians, but guess what, when they close a base and re organize there are people that get left behind, and asked to leave the service, so if people think that it's only happening when it happens to them you are wrong. The economy will always suck, till I can roll a bimmer, and afford gas and insurnce then the economy sucks right?, wrong, there are plenty of people in the country that, while you/we are sucking ass scraping for a living and a paycheck away from being homeless are having a grand ol' time glad that "their economy is great.

Don't hate the player's hate the game...anything with the gov. can be played if you know how.

Back