Grande Punto, Werd?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i actually like the car cj posted..which is very odd for me to like something so new

whats your point? ... 06 GTI had the black front before the Evo X

06_VW_GTI_21.jpg

:werd:

the 2005 Audi A6 had it too... then it went through the rest of the lineup in 06

again nothing JDM here at all

unless you count the JDM trend of stealing shit from European manufacturers and trying to pass it off as something innovative and original

Yea. uh, that's what I meant. Well played sir. I forgot about those but that just furthers the part about everyone using that design now.

sorry, that was meant to come off as one of those back peddling "uh yea... I mean... yea, you know. that's exactly what I meant" kind of admissions. But either way, way back when I said JDM I was kinda referring to us auto makers attempts to appeal to a younger market by making them look more like their JDM counterparts.

It doesn't really matter anyways, most shit out of Japan nowadays looks like ass. With the exceptions being: GTR 370z, well... most Nissans... minus Sentra... and I like the Venza and Matrix, not to shabby on those two... uh, let's see.. RX8 w/the facelift is cool, 3's and speed3's 1st gen, not so much the 2010, but it has it's own flavor in itself.. as far as Mitsu goes, All variations of the Lancer are well styled, everything else is blehh... honda has... pff fuk honda: no more s2k, nsx, teg, civic hatch (usa) WTF honda!? WTF

So basically, the only good styling coming from Japan, would be the sports-cars with FEW exceptions.

Almost everything from Europe that is in it's current gen is pretty good looking. The point I'm trying to make here is just that Japan's best styling is adhered firmly to their sports-cars segment, while Euro's are pretty much generally... for lack of a better word, pimpin'...

Holy dog shit. I haven't been checking my post count for quite a while! Hard to believe I'm at 2004 in just a year... and I don't even have a Honda anymore... damnz

Last edited:
True. Except in the case of the Lancer's styling. It looks like an older Galant on steroids. a big ugly Galant at that. give me an Evolution IX or earlier instead.

Back