Granite installed--next step -backslash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
came out real nice, new sink and faucet as well.....$1650 installed with the old one ripped out and hauled away...

next up...this backsplash

3198.jpg

3197.jpg

3196.jpg

3195.jpg

thanks

yeah the backsplash will be fun, her father and I are going to install it..hope it comes out good...should be pretty cheap too about $450 in materials, her dad has the saw to make the cuts and he is really handly, jack of all trades sort of guy...

Looks nice!

Yeah. Should be pretty easy on the back splash. You'll surprise yourself.

Do a helluva a job sealing that grout. I hate cleaning grout.

ive never seen a backlash like that before. I like it!
very modern and subtle while still being classy. :)

one day I will own a house and leave my doublewide :(

1650 for that counter? I wonder how much mine would cost with about 4 times the counter space. That backsplash is amazing. Looks awesome.

1650 for that counter? I wonder how much mine would cost with about 4 times the counter space. That backsplash is amazing. Looks awesome.

thanks...we love it, its completey done now with the fixtures and what not...replace all the outlets and swtiches with black got got SS plate covers. looks amazing.

Lowes has a great deal...can be as low as $29/sq installed, depends on the cuts they have to make, ours was more because of the angle, if it's a straight L cut then it's cheaper and if you choose a standard edge it won't add to the cost. it also included a free SS standard sink but we opted for the $99 upgrade to the single much larger sink.

next step...put the condo up for sale lol

HAh. Came out well.

Bit busy for my taste with the type of space. Prob would look legit if you had 0 appliances but that's tough to have a kitchen for cooking and a cooker to look aesthetically pleasing.

Last edited:
Back