Grass Drags

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

newb

phresh
VIP
So, this is the second year that a local company (DeVol Engineering) has put on snow mobile grass drags. This year another local company brought out some of their turbo quads. The green Raptor has a Yamaha Nytro, 1149cc triple cylinder engine in it. You can hear the announcer in one video, it makes a bit over 400 horse. I dont much about the other 2, other then they were still powered by single cylinder engines.

yeeee hawwww! there's a fair nearby that does these too. some of those things are rediculously fast.

terryville has em every year. as a matter of fact it was 2 weeks ago

King County fairgrounds in Enumclaw. It was a lot better show this year. Hopefully next year gets as much attention, if not more.

Friend of mine used to run them, been to a couple and there is usually some pretty nasty stuff.

Sand drags are pretty cool event to watch too, I built a quad with a R6 motor for a guy for sand drag antics.

The dunes around here are retarded. For many reasons. I wish there were some more decent places to go ride, or watch up here.

King County fairgrounds in Enumclaw. It was a lot better show this year. Hopefully next year gets as much attention, if not more.

They need to advertise better! Im suprised a company like devol couldnt or wouldnt get the word out better. If the put the word out bigger and sooner for endurocross they would have had a ton of bike show up. I would have rode and got a couple buddys to ride as well

No kiddin. The only reason I heard about it was because a co-worker and his friends were racing. Otherwise, Ive never heard of it any where else.

Back