1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grassroots Motorsports October Issue!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 94RedSiGal, Sep 17, 2004.

1. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

The magazine that is on the newstands right now has an article on the Pikes Peak Hillclimb with great pictures. nfn15037 and I met and hung out with the author/photographer of that article all day long. Nice guy. Also there is an article on autocrossing CRX's. What a great issue!

[​IMG]

2. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

ya, good issue... i got it a few weeks ago thanks to my nasa membership they give you a free subscription :)
    i enjoyed reading about the m3's. e36 still owns

3. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

I saw a beautiful white '88 BMW 325 ix this week.... *drool* It had 200K miles on it, but the body was really clean. The owner bought it a few months ago for $3K. I so want one.... ice racing anyone?

I also checked out a white '93 GS-R what a great car it was, but way too much rust on it. :(

4. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

Yeah we got it at my house a few weeks ago, but I have not had a chance to check it out. I will for sure start looking at car magazines, and start working on my car again after this weekend when all my shit settles.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted