Gravedigger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Dave Mathew's band

I always respected his music for its quality but nothing he did really appealed to me. But this song... wow!

Anyone know who does that "staring down the barrel of a 45" song?

beastie boys?

"lookin' down the barrel of a gun
sonofagun
sonofa bitch
gettin' paid gettin rich"

?

rollin' down a hill snowballin gettin' bigger...explosion in the chamber..the hammer from the trigger..i seen him get stabbed, i watched the blood spill out, he had more cuts than mah man chuck chillout 22 is my age and 22 is my gauge, im writin' rhymes on a page and gettin over a rage cuz i'm out on a mission, a stolen car mission, had a small problem with the transmission...three on tha tree in the middle of the night i got this steak on my head cuz i got into a fist fight"

beastie boys own j00!

best white rappers of all time, y0!

I found one. Took me about 10 minutes, but they're there.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 9 2003, 09:59 PM
beastie boys?

sonofagun
sonofa bitch

?

rollin' down a hill snowballin gettin' bigger...explosion in the chamber..the hammer from the trigger..i seen him get stabbed, i watched the blood spill out, he had more cuts than mah man chuck chillout 22 is my age and 22 is my gauge, im writin' rhymes on a page and gettin over a rage cuz i'm out on a mission, a stolen car mission, had a small problem with the transmission...three on tha tree in the middle of the night i got this steak on my head cuz i got into a fist fight"

beastie boys own j00!

holy shit......I thought Khris and me were the only ones that listen to beastie boys

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 9 2003, 09:59 PM
beastie boys?

sonofagun
sonofa bitch

?

beastie boys own j00!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD , i am the single biggest beastie boys fan EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, you must pm me, WE MUST TALK ABOUT THE GREATEST BAND/RAP GROUP EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 9 2003, 07:38 PM
The band is actually called shinedown, song name "45"

That is a very good song. Very good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all i can say is 40 below summer and i know like 5 other people who will agree with me... 4 of them are on this board

[singing] cause I'm staring down the barrel of a forty five[singing]

LOL. I love that song. It's just a really cool mellow tune.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 9 2003, 10:09 PM
and why is every freeking MP3 I try to download corrupt?

I've had alot better luck if I download something that is 192kbps or better. Normally when I download songs, I will get 7 out of 10 that are bad. But when I search for 192kbps or better, maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 are bad.

Back