1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gravity hill

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by K2e2vin, Aug 1, 2004.

1. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

i went there this weekend with my cousin and some friends. this thing is true. it is at an on-ramp to the highway near madison. we had a convoy of 4 cars(suziki sidekick, ford explorer, dodge neon, and prelude). the on-ramp was going down hill. we all stopped our cars at the same time and immediate all the cars began to roll backwards. we all pulled off the road (cept for the lude) and put baby powder on the hood of the lude(it had a cf hood). he went all the way down the onramp near the highway, and began rolling backwards. btw it rolls back pretty fast; around 30mph. he stopped after about 100yards, and sure enough there were handprints. not just one set though, it was like 3 sets of hand prints, but oddly none of them were positioned as if the person was standing in front of the car. the onramp is about 200yards....the "gravity" will pull you all the way there to the gas station; which is at the top of the hill. you guys should go check it out if you go through there. the exact location i dont know though except you take battleground rd from summit ave. we forgot to bring a camera but we might go again this weekend. scarey stuff.

2. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

Fuck this scary non-sense. I have too many horror stories to tell.

Like the Ridgehome Detention Center in Arvada CO. All I have to say is FUCK that place. I was soooooo fucking glad that they demolished that fucking place. Try searching for it, it was a Detention Center for mentally ill people that were treated cruley. There were cages and shit in the basement with blood on the floor and fingernail clawings on the walls... Fuck that shit!!!!!!!

3. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

should take some pics of the prints yO!
    the last one soundd like it should be on that mtv show.. fear :)

4. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

I've heard that story before, the "putting baby powerd on the car and seeing handprints afterwards" made me remember.

Theres a place about 5 minutes from my house called Midgetville....it's a village of tiny houses with tiny doorways and rooms and stuff. My friends and I went there a couple times, only in the day though...we were too scared to go at night. Supposedly it's haunted by the ghosts of the midgets that use to live there....:ph34r:

5. tab

tab Super Moderator

Good stories..........I'd love to go have handprints on my car, but that's too far away.

6. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

Ill keep the stories short to add on.. but basically I am kind of a freak about these things around the place that I live.. So if someone says something about a graveyard or house or anything I am there in the next 2 days MAX.

I went to graveyard on valentines day... NEVER EVER DO THAT!... the grave yard was specific to the day so I figured why not... A friend of mine and I went out at about 10 oclock Feb 14.. shut the cars off and walked to the gates... we hear wispering... look at each other.

Hello?... no answer.. we open gate, walk inside...(after watching a few movie you realize your batteries die pretty quickly) We have 5 flashlights a video camera running a regular 35 mm camera w/flash and a digital. We walk in... battery runs down quickly on first flash light I turn around and place it on the short wall by the gate..never found it again. Next we are walking in.. Now I am already kind of pissed avout this so I get out a BRAND NEW 4 D cell mag light... BLAM daylight.. so we are walking and making sure not to step on anygraves.. we get about 10 feet inside... and the wispering comes back..... and the gate behind us slowly closes and locks... Not that is matters the wall is 3 ft high.. and we are both In pretty damn good shape... We continue on.... Walk past a grave.. and to this day I remember the sound the GROUND made... name on the head stone was James Quiton (I'll get to it latter). We continue on.. scared shitless by now.. but we have done these things several times and nothing has happen to hurt us before... My friend tells me the camera stoped.. So we stop walking.. start talking about the cameras battery... he said he charged it before we came out.. once again this has happened several times... So we no rely on the digital and 35mm to take pics.... the 35s came out all white except one... the whole picture is white... Except for a PERFECT out line of a HUGE MALE! the digitals on the other hand, captured everything.....we took about 100 shots with it... in all but 7 there is something that wasnt there.

When we had decided that enough was enough and that we should be going now... after documenting everything... EVERYTHING WE HAVE DIES!... i mean everything.. not flashlights.. no digi cam.. no vid cam(already dead) NOTHING ... our cell phones cut off... his watch stopped moving... 11:29 pm.... the next 15 seconds are kind of a blur but something.. I would say someone.. but SOME THING from about 20 feet outside of the wall, in some trees, let out a HOWL.. not a coyote.. yelp.. or a wolf moon call... no THIS was something MUCH FUCKING BIGGER.. Never saw anything... cuz as I said the next 15 seconds we us sprinting 200 meters back to the wall jump it an turn around... we are standing on the opposite side of the road against our cars. everything Comes back on.. the flashlight is at full brightness.. and our cell phones click on... we both start our vehicle, but get back out to talk... we are standing in between them and his video camera comes back on... we open it and hit record... point it at the grave yard.... we saw a easily 10 foot tall figure THAT WAS TRANSPARENT running along the back of the yard... we decided to leave.

The name James Quiton... My name is Aaron Clinton... James Quinton was an ancestor of mine on my fathers side.. a LONG time ago... and was killed (get this) digging his father grave....I researched that NO MORE!

after that we decided that 3 people on a trip would be better....

so the next trip we took was to a house.... This one.. was actually just kind of cliche... the whole house creaked and was very old... but what happened inside of it isnt so cliche... A man killed his whole family (wife, 6 kids) with a axe..... killed them.. then chopped them up in the barn and fed parts of them to his dogs..... the screams were heard and The people found him feeding his dogs the remains.....

So we go In to house-x.... the front door was kicked down... we walked inside ... and heard children running on the floor above us and larger foot steps following the smaller ones..... we left....

I have been on many other trips but those two...yea.. they win the SHIT YOUR PANTS factor...

7. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

i wouldve ran when the flashlight cut off...you are fuckin brave my friend.

btw aaron where was this at?

8. NissanNiNjA2nd

NissanNiNjA2nd Senior Member

Just outside of Springfield, MO

9. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

time to call scooby doo

10. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

urbbby urrrbby doooooooooooooo! lol

i like that freak out factor...

just always make sure you take a dump before you go. last thing you want to do is to have to take a dump while you are running scared shitless :S

11. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Scooby Doo would crap his shorts, y0. If it's one thing I've learned not to fuck with it's the supernatural. Fuck that, man.

I am a strong believer that there are points on earth that have certain "properties", acting like beacons or anchors to somewhere... or something that is evil. Once, on vacation, some friends and I were messing around and we found a woods next to a highway that was very dense, and stretched back for miles away from the road, accented by cliffs, rock structures, and gulleys. NOT somewhere you'd want to wander around in, much less be lost. We had a GPS though, so we were fine.

Anyway, on to the story. We were wandering in these woods, and found a clearing completely empty. Nothing, not a single speck of anything organic was in this clearing. Even more curious was that the clearing was a nearly perfect circle - we checked. Also, the ground was a near-perfect concave. Curiouser and Curiouser. This was all during broad daylight, but it was a comfortable temp in the low-70s with mild humidity. The longer we stayed in the circle, the higher our body temp got. After about 15 minutes we were both panting and drenched with sweat. We marked the spot on the GPS we had and left.

Awhile later, still daylight, we set up two video cameras- both traditional cams that use film- on sequential timers so that we'd get the entire night on video. We set the cams on the ground and pointed them at the circle, covered them with leaves and such, and placed a large cross we'd made from spare 4" by 4" treated wood(!) in a post hole we dug in the middle of the circle. We made sure the cams were set and the cross was steady, and left.

I'll post our findings in awhile - gotta actually do some work :p

12. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

13. FFCiv

FFCiv Senior Member

ninja post up the pics and video and battle pope ur a jerk finnish the story

14. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

OK so we left the cameras and whatnot.

We went back to where we were staying, but the hell if either of us could sleep, so we drove out to the site. We parked on the road where we did before and waited in the car with another camera trained in the direction of the site. We got there around 11 and waited...

The road we were parked along was built along a mountainside just barely above the treetops, so we could see over the trees for quite a ways. I still remember what happened, as if it was 5 minutes ago. At exactly 12:13, 00:13 on the 24-hr clock, everything went dark. Stark black, couldn't see a damn thing. A few seconds later, we could see again but only about 100 yards back into the woods. From there back was consumed in this fog or fire of some sort, but it was thick and murky black. At first we couldn't hear anything, but after a few seconds of just watching, we started hearing.. things. Crashing around in the woods, odd noises... but we didn't care, we just watched. After a minute or so, we heard it. The only way I can describe the noise is Anger, Hate, Pain, Suffering... anything with a negative connotation, rolled into one piercing shriek. At this point I felt we needed to leave. As Jake was fumbling for his keys, there was a bright flash, a loud boom, and another shriek from the woods. He found the keys and we got the hell out of there.

We went back the next morning around 11 to see what the hell happened. I dunno what good I thought it would do but I brought my stepdad's 12-gauge. Anyway, we parked on the road, started into the woods, and everything was how it was before. Nothing broken, seemingly untouched. Then we found the site. This is the part that about made me crap myself. The cross was shattered. Not broken, shattered. the hole it was in was still there, perfectly square. It was like something lifted it out of the ground and simply obliterated it. Shards of it were stuck in the ground in a sort of "blast pattern" around the hole.

We picked up the cameras, turned them off, and left. We never did end up going back. I'll post up what we saw on the videos in awhile, gota get back to work.

shit, I'm shaking just remembering this...

15. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

god damn it, you are a tease...

16. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

No I just don't have time to type it up. Check back after awhile I have some payroll to cut

17. FFCiv

FFCiv Senior Member

post themmmmmmm

18. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

post the vids already. words suck

19. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I don't have the videos. I burned them. YOU try having proof that evil exists.. weird things happen.

20. Speedracer228

Speedracer228 ......

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted