great deal for anyone looking to buy tires..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boo hoo.. i just paid over $200 for a set of 14" tires..

Just ordered me some falken ze-912 in 195/60R-14 to go on some hx rims that have been in my basement for some time

came out to 160$

thanks for the heads up

rep 4 u
damn $160

I bought the falken ze-912 in 195/50r15 and it only cost me $124. and well i got the email saying they are out of stock on that tire so I can get a optional tire.

nice.. could have gotten the Azenis 615 for $204 shipped..

I was thinking about it, but since this is a daily driver dx civic that is relatively stock, thought i would go with something that has longer tread life.

Either way its an upgrade since right now its riding on tiney ass 175 wide 13s

just placed my order for some nitto tires. 167.00 for all four with the certificate for free replacement. cant wait to get them and get those 02 si wheells on my hatch.

k so i checked in on my tires yesterday and decided i should get some new ones. i have some falken ziex ze512s showing some wear on the front; my question is do any of you have some suggestions on what to get this time around? car is a 91 crx, daily driver, i live in minnesnowta and it rains too. also the roads up here are pretty shitacular w/potholes and cracks. i'm in the market for a $1200 beater so that i can store the 'rex, but i'd still like some tires that could function, if i needed to drive it.

woot for new tires - thanks for your help!

that's because i'm full of win and awesome. sigh...:( well any suggestions anyway? i might run into a tire sale...

well i read some forums and the falken ziex 912 (aparently new version of the 512) seems to be the best everyday tire for the money

thx madmaxxx - i don't really have any complaints on the falken 512s xcept i've read they aren't really winter friendly. i've had 'em spin in rain, but that's manageable...just don't wanna be ice skating in my new shoes, know what i mean? ;).

:werd:

i loved those tires

most likely will be putting them on the P5 before winter hits seeing that the shitty tires that are on there now sucked ass when they had tread and i doubt they will get better now that they are almost bald :)

Get snow tires for the winter and a good set of summer tires. When I had snow tires on my 91 civic I could go through almost anything without any problems. The only thing that held me back a little was the ground clearance. Full Sized trucks with 4wd and over 300hp FTMFW

Back