great deal on 12oz. of swag!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like the blue marble one, well the paint anyway. Wouldn't want to drive either one of them.

lol i saw 2 of them on cl awhile back that were tony the tiger and he said he had to sell because he was getting sent off...

This isn't uncommon in South Florida. Except some are alot nastier, we have an event in my town called Brown Sugar Festival (some festival for harlem basically) and almost every box, or bubble chevy, crown vic, that can be lifted and tossed some kind of over sized rims on it. Will get it, then during this festival, everyone who has a donk car of some type, travel through the town in convoys, then post up all weekend. It's usually a cluster fuck of cars and people. Though some times, some decent amount of work, cars come through that look juuuuuust right to accept.

/grammar fail

Those 24's look like cheap hubcaps

Sometimes I like to look at these cars, especially the ones that don't look like they've been painted in the backyard. Never would I own one, but because I am a painter by trade, I respect the work

Back