Great fixer upper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats part of the rules B. one of the companies that used to do the conversions had them produced specially for that. i cant remember the name of it, but i know they were in orange county. They have to basically replace the entire guage cluster for it to be legit, so they just made their own.

Quoted post[/post]]
thats part of the rules B. one of the companies that used to do the conversions had them produced specially for that. i cant remember the name of it, but i know they were in orange county. They have to basically replace the entire guage cluster for it to be legit, so they just made their own.
Motorex is who you're thinking of. They're the only legal Skyline importer and converter in the country. They pretty much have a gov issued monopoly on the Skyline business in the United States.

They ain't legal anymore, from what I've been told. Supposedly they had been caught by the DOT for not performing all the changes needed on certain cars, so they yanked their license.

If I ever bought a skyline I wouldnt get it legalized. Fucking cops around here wouldnt know wtf to think of it anyways. "OMG the wheel is on the right side!"

good, cuz you can't anyway.

motorex is out of business, and has been for well over a year now cuz they skimped and cut corners and got cought out

also something i didnt think of. they sell skylines in the UK...those would definitely be clocked in MPH

I don't think one person in this thread knows enough about the process of getting a Skyline into the US to make a valid response or contribution.

If your opinion could stop idiots from sharing theirs, I would build a device to amplify your thought patterns to cover the entire country.

Then, I would realize that I've made a critical misjudgment: I would have effectively created a dictatorship with a tyrannical and maniacal leader, with no inside possibility for uprising.

We'd all be working on a giant space cruiser with plans to go see the galaxy.

This all sounds accurate. Plans are in the works. Please do not disclose details.

Direct-Brain upload is complete. Maintain composure in front of co-workers. Thank you.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't think one person in this thread knows enough about the process of getting a Skyline into the US to make a valid response or contribution.

Except for me :)

The skyline is perfectly lega to drive on the street if it is registered in florida.

sorry, 15k for a trashed GTST doesnt do anything for me.

buying a skyline that doesnt say GT-R on it is like getting superAIDS without having sex with paris hilton.

Back