Great...just great.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not really. I bought a remanufactured distributor from eBay for $95. The igniter was $75.

Ahh, well I don't deal with ebay so I wouldn't have known that. I'd rather pay more and put it towards a good site like RyWire anyways.

$240 for a new dist.:eek: Hopefully the internals from my spare will fix it.

hahaha what engine you got? I could probably get you a new one and ship for less than $240 bucks. Thats bullshit right there.

eBay doesn't sell anything. People sell things through eBay. I use it quite often because I'm all about finding good deals on the things I buy.

By the way, I've bought a fair amount of stuff from RyWire, myself. ;)

Yeah i'm aware of that, but the majority of people suck as sellers, most of them do it on purpose, so screw ebay.

All is good shes back together and runing good, a little bit of a high idle but I get the air out of the coolant.^_^

right, the tip melted and fell in the motor because of the "normal" conditions i assume? i'd be willing to bet his motor was detonating for long periods of time before the spark plug fell apart. NGK's are made of the same porcelain type material that the insulator is made of on bosch. i love how some jackass ruins an engine, then blames one of the victims of his neglect for his misfortune.

i had the same problem after my engine swap and it was just driving me crazy then i changed the igniter and evry thing went good and i never had problems in these last 2 months

E3's all the way.

But on the line of which plugs to use, I would agree that some plugs run better in certain motors, but any plug should run and work fine in any motor, provided it is gapped correctly and the timing is set correctly.

Bosch = best in chrysler motors
NGK = best in most imports, and really just about anything.

Back