Greater than the sum of its parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this reminds me of the time i was getting some food from Safeway last week.

the cashier was adding on a piece of paper (not related to my purchase, i have no idea why she was adding). she wrote 90 + 30 = 100. realized her mistake, crossed out the middle "0" to make the answer 110. completely satisfied with herself. i didnt say a word.

Why are you drinking that crap?

HONEST TEA - NATURE GOT IT RIGHT. WE PUT IT IN A BOTTLE.

Is where it's at.

community green tea
jasmine green energy tea
green dragon tea
As with most other GLASS bottle honest tea are awesome.

The ones found at the markets/random stores that are in plastic bottles tend to be the sweeter more lipton like teas. no thanks!

If you like REAL tea that taste great, honest tea is hands down the best tea I've found.

P.S I brew tea damn near daily. I also drink tea for the most part straight up with zero sweetener so I know tea.

Honest Tea range from 30-70 calories for the WHOLE bottle.

this reminds me of the time i was getting some food from Safeway last week.

the cashier was adding on a piece of paper (not related to my purchase, i have no idea why she was adding). she wrote 90 + 30 = 100. realized her mistake, crossed out the middle "0" to make the answer 110. completely satisfied with herself. i didnt say a word.

and they let her run a register?! IDK about safe way. But our registers have to be exact and we count it our selves

Why are you drinking that crap?

HONEST TEA - NATURE GOT IT RIGHT. WE PUT IT IN A BOTTLE.

Is where it's at.

community green tea
jasmine green energy tea
green dragon tea
As with most other GLASS bottle honest tea are awesome.

The ones found at the markets/random stores that are in plastic bottles tend to be the sweeter more lipton like teas. no thanks!

If you like REAL tea that taste great, honest tea is hands down the best tea I've found.

P.S I brew tea damn near daily. I also drink tea for the most part straight up with zero sweetener so I know tea.

Honest Tea range from 30-70 calories for the WHOLE bottle.

Honest tea is legit.

Back