Greatest band thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Led Zeppellin - 10
Beastie Boys - 3
Metallica - 16 SAVE
Muse - 0 KILL :sniper:
Iron Maiden - 9

Next person, please feel free and fill in the list with bands of your choosing. I'm busy as hell with work and can't think of one right now. haha

Led Zeppellin - 10
Beastie Boys - 3
Metallica - 17 SAVE...I'm not sure what to do now. I think they go into the permanent list?
Green Day- 5 Good call, Alea. :D
Iron Maiden - 8 KILL :sniper:

Led Zeppellin - 10
Beastie Boys - 3
Metallica - 17 SAVE...I'm not sure what to do now. I think they go into the permanent list?
Green Day- 5 Good call, Alea. :D
Iron Maiden - 8 KILL :sniper:

I know. :D They're one of my all-time favs!!! Since, eh, around when Dookie came out, I'd listen to them with my dad.

I swear, ever since I read their name I have one of their songs going through my head. I can't remember which one! *smacks self* It's off their first or second album.

Led Zeppelin - 10
Beastie Boys - 3
Metallica - 17
Green Day - 6 SAVE
Iron Maiden - 7 KILL

Not sure on Metallica either?

The song you were thinking of is from Dookie, one of their most popular songs: Basketcase. That CD was actually their third.

I could tell you years, but I'm a little rusty on my Green Day history lol. I'm a ginormous fan and used to own all 9 albums. hehe.

Mafackers wouldn't know good music if it bit you on the ass. Muse is the most under rated /talented band to come around in a loong time.

Led Zeppelin - 10
Beastie Boys - 3
Green Day - 6 KILL
Iron Maiden - 6
Presidents of the United Stated of America - 5 NEW

Best Bands
Metallica

Mafackers wouldn't know good music if it bit you on the ass. Muse is the most under rated /talented band to come around in a loong time.

Fuck this thread. I'm already frustrated as shit. Metallica? One of the best bands ever? Green Day the two chord wonders? We are talking about the best bands of ALL TIME. This isn't the HS favorite bands consensus thread. I'm boycotting this bullshittery.

Led Zeppelin - 10
Beastie Boys - 4 SAVE
Green Day - 5 KILL
Iron Maiden - 6
Presidents of the United Stated of America - 5

Led Zeppelin - 10
Beastie Boys - 4
Green Day - 4 KILL
Iron Maiden - 7 save

Led Zeppelin - 11 SAVE
Beastie Boys - 4
Green Day - 3 KILL I liked their old stuff but new shit sucks.
Iron Maiden - 7

Best Bands
Metallica

Led Zeppelin - 12 SAVE
Beastie Boys - 4
Green Day - 3
Iron Maiden - 7
Presidents of the United Stated of America - 4 KILL

Best Bands:
Metallica

Fuck this thread. I'm already frustrated as shit. Metallica? One of the best bands ever? Green Day the two chord wonders? We are talking about the best bands of ALL TIME. This isn't the HS favorite bands consensus thread. I'm boycotting this bullshittery.

Actually, you're wrong. Green Day is the greatest three chord band. They typically used at least three power chords.
And how do you know these bands weren't influential to some of us in some way? Do they have to be hardcore talented guitarists or songwriters to dubbed Greatest Band? Seems like you almost go with the crowd in your choice of influential music.

Actually, you're wrong. Green Day is the greatest three chord band. They typically used at least three power chords.
And how do you know these bands weren't influential to some of us in some way? Do they have to be hardcore talented guitarists or songwriters to dubbed Greatest Band? Seems like you almost go with the crowd in your choice of influential music.

Name one band that I've listened to in the last month and I'll agree with you. You are so far off. And, it doesn't matter if they were influential to you. This is about the greatest bands of all time. I liked a lot of the songs on Dookie and grew up with them, but, Green Day sucks, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Led Zeppelin - 13 SAVE
Beastie Boys - 4
Green Day - 3
Iron Maiden - 6 kill
Presidents of the United Stated of America - 4

Best Bands:
Metallica

Back