Greatest band thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Learm? Is that a word?

Is that Muse? Haven't seen them in a while. I liked Hysteria. Simple but cool. My brother used to play the bass part, and I, the guitar.

your opinion doesnt matter.. you werent around when they were big anyways.. i mean for christ sakes you put Green Day on the list.. you must have the worst taste in music.. BBoys shows still sell out within minutes..

Originally Posted by Aleaf.CRX
Pearl Jam - 7
Beastie Boys - 7 KILL fucking wangsters....
Journey - 8
Iron Maiden - 10
Judas Priest-6 SAVE

Pearl Jam - 7
Beastie Boys - 9 SAVE
Journey - 8
Iron Maiden - 10
Judas Priest- 3 KILL

Last edited:
U2 - 6
Beastie Boys - 7 SAVE
Journey - 6
Iron Maiden - 7
Kiss - 1 KILL

This is getting bad. U2 is the most over-rated band of all time. I had to flip a coin between them and KISS. Picked KISS because of the makeup. Picked the Beastie's cause I had to pick someone.

Edit. I just posted after reading about 2 pages back apparently. WTF. ??????????????????

Let's try this

Pearl Jam - 8 SAVE
Beastie Boys - 9
Journey - 7 KILL Best of all time?
Iron Maiden - 10
Judas Priest - 3

Last edited:
your opinion doesnt matter.. you werent around when they were big anyways.. i mean for christ sakes you put Green Day on the list.. you must have the worst taste in music.. BBoys shows still sell out within minutes..

Pearl Jam - 7
Beastie Boys - 9 SAVE
Journey - 8
Iron Maiden - 10
Judas Priest- 3 KILL

Yeah, but my dad was. I got a lot of the music that I like from him. Him and my brother got to dick around with Pearl Jam at a guitar show once. I put Green Day on the list cuz everyone knows who they are. I hate Beastie Boys and that's my opinion.

U2 - 6
Beastie Boys - 7 SAVE
Journey - 6
Iron Maiden - 7
Kiss - 1 KILL

This is getting bad. U2 is the most over-rated band of all time. I had to flip a coin between them and KISS. Picked KISS because of the makeup. Picked the Beastie's cause I had to pick someone.

fail.. check the last post.. go from there

edit* .. ahh, i see you caught yourself

Yeah, but my dad was. I got a lot of the music that I like from him. Him and my brother got to dick around with Pearl Jam at a guitar show once. I put Green Day on the list cuz everyone knows who they are. I hate Beastie Boys and that's my opinion.

so, does your dad wipe your ass for you too?

Someone has some daddy issues.
He was into basically into all the bands posted on here though. It's okay to be inspired by someone else's tastes. Even if you hate them.

U2 - 5 KILL -- U2 sucks balls, they havent done jack shit worth listening to since Joshua Tree. Bono is a pompous fucking ass bag, and the only reason they should be saved is if this was a "band you'd most like to bury a shovel into the skull of" thread... in that case i would save them every chance i got, then grab my ticket and wait for my turn with the shovel
Beastie Boys - 8 SAVE
Journey - 7
Iron Maiden - 7
Janes Addcition - 5

Best Bands:
Led Zeppelin
Metallica

LMAO!!!! This is yet another reason why I love reading your posts, E. hahahahaha

I was feeling saucy this morning and just wanted to go against Byron. :D

EDIT: You know, U2 did have that snazzy i-Pod commercial. *ducks*

Last edited:
I can't believe no one voted Pink Floyd. IMO one of the best

Back