Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MARIO y0!

• CAPCOM 2D FIGHTERS

• GRAND THEFT A

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Note: Simulation/Sport games games were left out in favor more traditional games. Wrestling was allowed due to it's crossover appeal and hugh following. Thus Madden, Turisimo, and others were lft out. Sorry

SHIT, forgot metal gear <_<

you guys are such the bandwagon FF fan posers, I was down on the nes. Beat FF2 (4 in Japan) and then tell me your a fan. That game ownz all.

i chose mk. i have played every version, i infact have the newest version also, but my all time favorite is mk 3. to me, ff is pos. ive played it at my cousin's and have never been so bored. i mean takin turns hittin each other? c'mon guys.....

:werd: Mario was such a fun game. They don't make them like that anymore...instead they now focus on graphics not on gameplay and fun factor.

I would trade in my xbox and my ps2 for a SNES and the mario games and super ghouls and ghost :p

Where's Zelda??

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 10 2003, 05:38 PM
you guys are such the bandwagon FF fan posers, I was down on the nes. Beat FF2 (4 in Japan) and then tell me your a fan. That game ownz all.

:p

Done and done. Did you beat the Pink Puffs and get the s00per d00per armor?

FF >>>> *.*

No, the odds were 1 in 65536. I never got it, even after about 30 hours of running around that one room. You had a 1 in 256 chance (8 bit yay) of running into a Pink Puff, then a 1 in 256 chance of getting whatever it was you needed from them when you killed them. Super slim chances..

As a series i think the games got worse and worse as they went on, but the orginal Metriod for the 8 bit nes greatest game ever. Just my .02

defenitly fF, I though all the FF were good, when 8 came out the graphics defenitly helped, I havent played them after that.

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 10 2003, 06:13 PM
No, the odds were 1 in 65536. I never got it, even after about 30 hours of running around that one room. You had a 1 in 256 chance (8 bit yay) of running into a Pink Puff, then a 1 in 256 chance of getting whatever it was you needed from them when you killed them. Super slim chances..

:blink:

Wow, I freeking won the lottery. There was a rumor that the top right square in that room had a higher chance of producing Pink Puffs. That how I did it... sorry bout your lick man. 30 hours? I was planning on giving up after 8

Back