Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MARIO y0!

• CAPCOM 2D FIGHTERS

• GRAND THEFT A

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 10 2003, 05:03 PM
yup, I was luck. Got the ore in 2hours. They said the odds were 1/74?

pink puff
:worthy:

mario is the shiznit but no zelda huh?

Zelda>Mario>Virtual fighter

best franchise in gaming today

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Dec 10 2003, 06:41 PM-->
@Dec 10 2003, 06:13 PM
No, the odds were 1 in 65536.  I never got it, even after about 30 hours of running around that one room.  You had a 1 in 256 chance (8 bit yay) of running into a Pink Puff, then a 1 in 256 chance of getting whatever it was you needed from them when you killed them.  Super slim chances..

:blink:

Wow, I freeking won the lottery. There was a rumor that the top right square in that room had a higher chance of producing Pink Puffs. That how I did it... sorry bout your lick man. 30 hours? I was planning on giving up after 8

Hmm. Maybe it's time for me to go back in there and try again. I don't want to beat the whole game all over though... my old save game was on an old roommate's system.

But yeah, you won the lottery on that one! :lol:

Mari0 and Zelda own all. MuCh l0ve 4 th4 MaD tiiite JdM l0St LevEls oN 4LL-sT4r5, y0! :ph34r:

i like Mario and Zelda when they were 2D, except for Mario Kart. seriously though, mario and zelda with the new 3d environment gave me headaches.

The game designers for Final Fantasy are smart as hell...how else would you get a teen (or some one who hates the sit down and read) to see down and read a book? Throw the book into a game that's mad fun!!!

Final Fantasy by far is the best.

Originally posted by silver+Dec 10 2003, 07:31 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Dec 10 2003, 05:03 PM
yup, I was luck. Got the ore in 2hours. They said the odds were 1/74?

pink puff

pinkpuff.gif

final fantasy owns all...i thought mario and zelda were goods games..but then i turned 5

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 10 2003, 10:51 PM
final fantasy owns all...i thought mario and zelda were goods games..but then i turned 5

bah. I'm 21 and I'll still go play the SNES every now and then. Its still challenging. :nod:

and anyone who thinks he's fuul of shit needs to replay the lastleverl of Ninja Gaiden on the NES. That game owned! Remember when cut scenes were special...

i vote final fantasy. ive been playing and have every copy from the original nes up to ps2 - including the gameboy adventures.

dragon warrior was a much harder series, but didnt have the great storylines ff3+ did. im still trying to beat dw7 months and months later. long as fuck game.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 10 2003, 10:38 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 10 2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by silver@Dec 10 2003, 07:31 PM
Silverchild79
@Dec 10 2003, 05:03 PM
yup, I was luck.  Got the ore in 2hours.  They said the odds were 1/74?

pink puff

pinkpuff.gif

:withstupid: :worthy:
pinkpuff.gif

Sweet!

pinkpuff.gif
pinkpuff.gif
pinkpuff.gif
Kicks ass!

pinkpuff.gif
pinkpuff.gif
pinkpuff.gif
pinkpuff.gif
:lmao:

:werd:

I wasn't looking though. Not for the picture at least. :) Nice avatar man! :lol:

Ninja Gaiden Owns

Final Fantasy is the best series ever. Mario is classic. BUT final fantasy VII has the best plot ever.

I hate the FF series. They are soooo boring to me. I just hate taking like a year to get started. Also the battle systems is sooooo :sleep: . I like Zelda, Dark cloud, and dark savior on the sega saturn. Those all had real time fighting system. I hate waiting around and choosing from a menu to fight. I love Real-time stuff!! RTS are some of my fav and I play Rise of Nations on the PC Everyday for about 4hrs (No Job :( ) Anyway One of the greats not listed is Shenmue the FF killer!!!! If no one has played it I suggest u do. Get a Dreamcast used at gamestop for like $30 and shenmue for $15, Or you Xbox guys get the shenmue2 for $20

BTW Gran Turismo owns all!!!!
FF series :puke:

Back