Greatest Prank EVER!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yall should have seen the one where he wore a KKK robe and hat and walked into a convenience store IN EAST LA where a black dude was working and he drags in this big ass wooden cross and asks the guy for a lighter. Then he takes his robe and hat to get washed by a black guy that he just walks in and calls him Mr. Jefferson HAHAHAHA that one's hilarious.

lmfao. have headphones on and started busting up laughing. my family is just like wtf?

im not trying to start a "my hood is harder than your hood" type thing,
but if he walked around madison like that.
he wouldnt have left on his own feet.

I think it's staged...I mean come on we're talkin east LA here I really doubt he could've got away with that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [gasp] hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Funny as hell but thats some F'd up shizz!!!
Im suprised he hasnt gotten his ass kicked yet

The REAL greatest prank ever.

Twice as funny. I just watched it and laughed as hard as the first time I saw it.
That's fucked(excuse the language) up, it wouldn't be F'd up if he wasnt wearing the KKK outfit. I would be falling off my chair in laughter if he wasn't wearing the KKK outfit.

If I was one of them I woulda sprayed gas all over his stupid ass, and lit him on fire.

Ignorant people like this deserve to be killed.

HAHAHAHAHAAH, I am surprised he didnt get shot, that or those guys are his friends because its rigged.

Back