Greatest Prank EVER!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol that shit is funny, and whats even funnier is that some people here take him seriously

that guy is a comedian and does this to get a reaction. It works so well that even members of this forum are getting their panties in a bunch.

as far as im concerned nothing is off limits to humor. so bring on the dead baby jokes and whatever else you can muster.

lol that shit is funny, and whats even funnier is that some people here take him seriously

that guy is a comedian and does this to get a reaction. It works so well that even members of this forum are getting their panties in a bunch.

as far as im concerned nothing is off limits to humor. so bring on the dead baby jokes and whatever else you can muster.
An old friend of mine use to put out "The Book of Racism" once a year. It was just a compilation of racist jokes and stories. He got everybody though, Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Green. Everyone. It was over 100+ pages the last time I read it. Some old ones, but lots of new and really fucked up ones. Teachers would always look at us funny when we would nearly fall out of our chairs laughing.

I busted up laughing at the part when he's in the dry cleaner's, and the black guy kicks him out and says "you're in the wrong hood, literally", and then he comes back with "oh that's real fuckin' funny Bernie Mac". LOL! I don't know why, but that was hilarious to me for some reason...

And by the way, what the hell is this:

lol that is some funny shit!

RedCivicSi still lurking around I'm guessing?

I busted up laughing at the part when he's in the dry cleaner's, and the black guy kicks him out and says "you're in the wrong hood, literally", and then he comes back with "oh that's real fuckin' funny Bernie Mac". LOL! I don't know why, but that was hilarious to me for some reason...

That and when he first goes into that store with that cross knocks shit over and he's like "Sorry boy sorry boy...WHEW man it's hotter than Africa out there, what's up fat albert?!"

Back