Greddy Blue Box, Need info on wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Hey, im sittin here with a blue box in my hand, in its not in my car. It needs to be in my car, but unfortunalty i do not have any clue as to what it wires into.

Also, do i still need an fmu when i run a turbo setup with this?

I would appreciate any info on this unit as far as how to wire it, and specifications to what it moniters/alters, and the vtec rpm. Thanx.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 18 2005, 05:29 PM
greddy.com fool...

they have the instructions in PDF format...
[post=475520]Quoted post[/post]​

i couldnt find them for my blue box. only for the e-manage. i have the one that comes with the turbo kits. and that still dosent awnser any of the other q's i got.

try to search for them on google. i used to have them somewhere ill take a look around. if i find them ill email them to you.

read his other post pills he was paid for parts and never shipped them

i saw that.. the story just lacks luster... more specific details are always nice before calling someone a scammer...

WHY KEEP CALLIN PEOPLE SCAMMERS THIS IS LAME. IS THAT ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU GET ON HERE I MEAN COME ON THIS IS ABOUT HONDAS AND SWAPING NOT LETS GEUSS WHOS A SCAMMER.COM WHAT THE HELL I COME ON HERE TO GET HELP FROM OTHER PEOPLE AND GIVE INFO I HAVE LEARNED TO HELP OTHERS SO STOP WITH THE SCAMMER CRAP AND LETS TALK ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS YOU NEED TO DISCUSE THAT OUT SIDE THIS SITE.

HERE GO TO THIS FOR YOUR CRAP

WHY KEEP CALLIN PEOPLE SCAMMERS THIS IS LAME. IS THAT ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU GET ON HERE I MEAN COME ON THIS IS ABOUT HONDAS AND SWAPING NOT LETS GEUSS WHOS A SCAMMER.COM WHAT THE HELL I COME ON HERE TO GET HELP FROM OTHER PEOPLE AND GIVE INFO I HAVE LEARNED TO HELP OTHERS SO STOP WITH THE SCAMMER CRAP AND LETS TALK ABOUT REAL PROBLEMS YOU NEED TO DISCUSE THAT OUT SIDE THIS SITE.

bIG BOY HA....!
well anyways..He did say he was going to ship the stuff....But he still fuc*ed up..

and one other thing..FOR THE LAST TIME...kiddo....LOOOOSE THE CAPS......

you. theres like 5 threads with people calling you out as a scammer, and 4 replys are from different names. wtf is going on?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 18 2005, 12:06 PM
you. theres like 5 threads with people calling you out as a scammer, and 4 replys are from different names. wtf is going on?
[post=488291]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, all 4 names are from the same person, and he went into all of my posts. its taken care of now.

Still need help with this wiring tho... lol.

Back