greddy blue box ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

With the greddy blue box do i need different injectors than stock or does it run like a FMU and is boost dependent? does the "blue box" replace the need for a missing link? Also where would be the best place to mount this box?

blue box is an FMU. no missing link required. injectrors, depends... but most liekly, stock will be fine. mouting? where ever you can fit it :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 03:16 PM
blue box is an FMU. no missing link required. injectrors, depends... but most liekly, stock will be fine. mouting? where ever you can fit it :)

ehh the si kit that comes with the blue box also comes with 310 cc injectors installed- maybe the box is calibrated for 310cc and by using the stock injectors you may run slightly lean...

As for mounting, the only place I would recommend mounting it is inside of a garbage can...but if you are insistent on using the box install it somewhere near your ecu

mount it right under the passenger side floor mat up on top. if need be, secure it with some velcro tape.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Nov 6 2003, 03:19 PM
As for mounting, the only place I would recommend mounting it is inside of a garbage can...but if you are insistent on using the box install it somewhere near your ecu

So, you do not have to use the Blue Box with that turbo kit? Can you use the Vortech 12:1 FMU instead?

i have heard sometimes you get a cel code 3, map sensor with the blue box. But not all the time.

Originally posted by calvin@Nov 15 2003, 07:09 AM
i have heard sometimes you get a cel code 3, map sensor with the blue box. But not all the time.

umm no. unless you are using it for an engine that it was not designed for.

Back